Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironically, I had cancelled this piece 18 months back, but I DID just get a shipping invoice via email :lol ($98.37 USD to Vancouver, Canada).

Given the likely size of the box, that's not too bad - but since it will have nothing in it, I'll probably pass :)

Yup. Same charge going here to Mtl, Qc. Despite all concerns I'm still looking forward to this one. I reckon I should be after waiting more than two years though.

Production versus Proto

76f227275aa3adb750ca4d0146eb8d5d.jpeg

Someone about to repaint the production head...
I will do the same..?
dc38c4b6172b5ed855cf6ad3a7429790.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repaint looks better

Both are PRE painting productions shots....

The top right is the Proto....the guy who repainted his too a before shot....

He just added blood to the mouth....and it was way too much....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass IMO. There was lots of blood in the theater scene. He was in the middle of eating a body when the cops found him.

This one....yea it more th application he did....it's good just something a bit off about it...

werewolf-thumb-720x405.jpg

The first mod I make is adding the grey/white around the face.....the dropped the ball on that day one...

We're getting close enough to Halloween to include it in my seasonal movie watching. I'm down to watch it year round though.

You wanna definitely check out the behind the scenes making of movie that was done.... Some of the unused wolf shots are incredible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still not one pic of the ex portrait yet? We're almost halfway through October already.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I might have to watch one of those tomorrow night.

We're getting close enough to Halloween to include it in my seasonal movie watching. I'm down to watch it year round though.

Ata baby! Year round Horror viewer here too! :duff

That scene you described, where the werewolf was in the theater... I was still very young when I first saw that. Terrified the $h1+ outta me. This was one of the movies I could not watch again until years later. :lol

Ata baby! Year round Horror viewer here too! :duff

That scene you described, where the werewolf was in the theater... I was still very young when I first saw that. Terrified the $h1+ outta me. This was one of the movies I could not watch again until years later. :lol

That's such a rare thing to have the memory of a movie truly scaring you. That's awesome! This is my #1 favorite movie of all time. In addition to being scary and hilarious it had the best practical effects ever done imo.

Here's my list of movies that scarred me as a child...

Dawn of the Dead
The Thing
AWIL ( second worst)
The Exorcist (the worst)
The Shining

Here's my list of movies that scarred me as a child...

Dawn of the Dead
The Thing
AWIL ( second worst)
The Exorcist (the worst)
The Shining

The Exorcist. :rock
Yup! This was also one of those that terrified me at a young age though I didn't see it until the late 70's/early 80's. I could not bring myself to watch it again until well into my teenage years.

Back