Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno , I think it looks pretty great.....

This probably falls under the category of "first crappy photos panic"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually would agree but most of the time PCS only puts effort in their SF line. Sometimes MK gets additional love. Everything else? Nahhhh

No variation in the paint and the detail around the face is lacking. Just my opinion of course. And like what was already mentioned the upper mouth area is different. Don't know what to make of it with just one set of photos. Will just wait.

No variation in the paint and the detail around the face is lacking. Just my opinion of course. And like what was already mentioned the upper mouth area is different. Don't know what to make of it with just one set of photos. Will just wait.

Ah you mean the gum lines....yeah I see it now....

Looks like a pretty serious color difference between the head and body also???

2054fe4705d229547c89dfa3a00cb4b9.jpg

Last edited:
It's always hard to tell from crappy first in-hand pics. But I do agree with you guys. The thing that bothers me most is something that hasn't really been brought up, and that's that the head sculpt seam doesn't blend with the body that well. It's too obvious that the head and body are two different pieces. I don't like that.

However, I have a Howling statue on order, and I am praying that it looks great, and that I don't have to wait till 2019 to get it.

Yeah the gums are not as prominent in this pic as they have been seen before. And they really help accentuate the size of the teeth and make the difference from mad dog to werewolf look. No idea how after all this time something like that would get removed just before production. Hopefully all issues seen here are just your typical bad first pics as already mentioned.

If this is an actual pic....then you guys are right.....something went very very wrong....

Just went back to look at the Proto shots...

9184f23871ca34c388e524215863fe89.jpg
715e61c460073592898b3e4c2627ea07.jpg
3e16b5495b3b079e98e536de4fcb84d2.jpg

Something is wrong with that pic cause here is the production line and the teeth are fine.....

f02270a49c043f403f21f95b1d6d0649.jpg

Low key excited to get this but hoping I don't have to find a reason to keep it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would expect that the upper & lower palates (with teeth) are cast separately from the head.

If that IS the case, maybe the one folks are worried about was assembled badly :dunno

Roll-on further in-hand pics - THEN people will either relax or REALLY panic.

I dunno what the hell that picture is....maybe he found a messed up sample in the trash.....

All those head in the pic are light years better than that pic.....

There are at least 100 heads on that table that look good.

Not I. Would be interesting to know though as it would help clear up if that bad pic is a legit in-hand photo or not.

Nothing here either....I was in the first 10 who ordered the EX as well...

We should probably move this conversation over to statueforum where there's a better chance that red_ant could maybe answer some of these questions.

Will that make them send out an update faster?
LOL

That won't matter. Shipping notices will go out probably soon, but even if you get the shipping payment request, you won't see the statue for another two months.

Will that make them send out an update faster?
LOL

No 😞. But there's at least one PCS rep on there who sometimes answers questions. I could email directly again but I already know the answer. Same as the last three times. It's coming, it's coming. Not long now.... sigh.

Back