Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closed mouth is bloody. Open mouth isn't.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, just read that on the other forum. Now I definitely have to go for the EX. Gotta display him with the bloody mouth.

And I have to figure out where to put him. He's going to take up a lot of space, that I don't have.

Me too. But we have a year or two to fix that. I'm worried about it leaning.

Glad to hear there will be a bloody version mouth included. Not that it would be the most difficult custom to apply if that's your thing but it was a fairly common feature of this thing in most scenes afterall. I think that could end up as my choice head display if it turns out how I imagine.

Also have some concerns about leaning issues though now that it's been mentioned. Especially after seeing the size of the post they used to balance it during production. Hopefully PCS already had this in mind when they finalized the sculpt.

This is in the top 3 for me. I have so many preorders I lost. Count.

You know you have issues when you actually have to keep a document listing both current and future preorders lol

This is in the top 3 for me. I have so many preorders I lost. Count.

You know you have issues when you actually have to keep a document listing both current and future preorders lol

I had that going on for a while lol.

While we wait for the official gallery to be up, here are a few vidcaps I took from BornFreeSF's Behind the Scenes YouTube series.

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid01_zpsedsus653.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid02_zps1aew6tpm.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid03_zpsszvul5dy.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid04_zpseei2zkx5.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid05_zpsgvrlpwjc.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid06_zpsn0vojcya.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid07_zpsimtl30el.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid08_zpscyf7knr7.jpg

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150731_Vid09_zpsq1ejh7uk.jpg

So the base is going to have red carpet on it like the theatre?

I guess that's the concept. I'm still not completely sold on the base to be honest but it's the figure I'm focused on and that looks great. If it were anything outside 1:4 scale I would have passed but in this case I think it's safe to say it will be in my collection.

Statue is already sick. Base is then cooler now that it's confirmed to be theatre stairs lol. From the dark photos they looked brown and had red carpet. Can't tell.

Red carpet would be badass. Could add a little elmer's glue here and there to make it more authentic....:monkey3

Back