Poll: How many SSC Stormtroopers do you plan to get

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Stormtroopers do you have preordered

• Total voters
I have question for you guys. I have medicom stormtrooper, but they seem to be getting harder to find and more expensive in the UK. So I was thinking of getting one of the sideshow stormtroopers, does any one know what the differences are?

Also why dont you guys post pics of your troopers, Darth Cruel says he has 2 exclusives and 7 regulars, dont know about the rest of you but I would love to see em, even if it does make me insanely jealous.

I have one on order and I might get another one but that would be it. I don't need more than 2.

0 --need to start getting selective in my collecting (kids had to go two days this week eating free crackers from Wendy's)

I've got 1 exclusive and 2 regulars on order. Not sure if I'll let go of that extra regular.

2 to flank Vader are for certain. The 3rd one was as insurance in case I needed one for another display option.

I have two Stormtroopers on order...I hope to keep both of them, but if they come in January its going to be rough..

3, two to flank Vader and one to pose all awesome like to show that Stormtroopers are better than Clonetroopers in the badassery department.

2 - they are going to flank Vader, if I get get any down the track a bit cheaper I will, but for now they have gone up $35ea. due to the exchange rate since I pre-ordered

one for now, but you know we will see several variants. the force unleashed trooper is already an indication of this. i'll get them here and there when I can. no rush, no stress.

I have cut my pre-order to only 1 pc of the Exclusive Stormtrooper. I am a bit worried they may ship together with the Utapau Clone Troopers (I have 2 of those on pre-order) which will be tough on my budget.

Already have a Medi so just the 2 for moi

Posing them dunno yet, wanted 2 as I want my options open, plus Ive 4 Endors and 3 Rebel Fleets with Cap Antilles.

So being able to throw my Praji in the mix possibly a Hurc Vader when it arrives should make for some cool setups.

However space is at a Premium, Han in Carbo (just wont fit on my shelves but ordered it anyway for future possibilities) which means possibly Jabba's throne may get bumped to storage boxes until Han can fit in a new Cabinet along with it.

Plus Jabba and throne would mean at least 7 other figures could be added

Im going for a Death Star or Star Destroyer look, with Officers, tons of different troopers, Bounty Hunters, Vader and some prisoners. Gonna use the whole unit on 1 side of my room for it. Thankfully the depth on the unit is 22" and 7ft long and tall, with several shelves. I could get in 30-40 roughly without it being crowded.

Back