Poll: How many SSC Stormtroopers do you plan to get

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Stormtroopers do you have preordered

• Total voters
Just the exclusive for me. Too much cool crap coming out in Nov-Dec and can't afford the extra bite. Besides, I do also still have my Marmit Stormie.

I'm just getting one exclusive. I really can't afford more than that with all the stuff coming out.

Ok, I wanna know who the 2 people are that have over a thousand dollars to spend on multiples of one figure.

I know all my troopers will cost $700 but I guess if I ever decide to sell any of them I dont think I will have to much trouble getting rid of a few of them.

I'm only getting one. They will eventually release Sandtroopers, Clones and others... and as my room can only accommodate so much... one is enough. :rock

One. Then one Snowtrooper and one Scout. One per movie. Same with the rebel troopers. That's assuming we aren't first consumed by a Swiss blackhole, the Great Depression II, World War III, Xenu, reptilian Zionists from Mars, fluoride, cell phones, transfats, secondhand smoke, or Cthulu.

One. Then one Snowtrooper and one Scout. One per movie. Same with the rebel troopers. That's assuming we aren't first consumed by a Swiss blackhole, the Great Depression II, World War III, Xenu, reptilian Zionists from Mars, fluoride, cell phones, transfats, secondhand smoke, or Cthulu.

Or that dude with "thousands of dollars to spend on duplicates." Honestly I think every Sideshow Collectibles Freak already has thousands invested in their collectibles. Dare I say, moreso, the Star Wars geeks (myself included). Well, then again, I was gonna say we've been bested at $6k by the Terminator fans who picked up the 1:1 Endoskeleton, but the 1:1 droids at pretty much the same price pulled us ahead on that one too (and they'll most likely mostly go in pairs, so that's $12k)!

I would say there is a 25% chance that I will get one. I will have to see how my spending habits change once I get a full time job. I did get 4 Kubrick Storm Troopers, so. . .the potential for my army building exists. If I actually do get one, then there would be a 30% chance of me getting a second, I think.

Back