POLL FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Star Wars custom figure would you like to see??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Art figs star wars project

Rosario Dawson was just added to the Mandalorian season 2 as Ashoka. Hot Toys has been going ham on that show lately, should we hold off on Ashoka and maybe start with a different character?

Rosario Dawson was just added to the Mandalorian season 2 as Ashoka. Hot Toys has been going ham on that show lately, should we hold off on Ashoka and maybe start with a different character?
nah.. we wouldnt get a mandalorian version for 2 years.. and this will be based on the animated series character anyways..

I’d be surprised if HT did Ahsoka; so far for the Mandalorian they haven’t done anything that requires they get likeness rights.

Which outfit are we talking about?

9f2e171ad6c6ef34da024f9e52e31add.jpg

165-1657447_ahsoka-tano-ahsoka-tano-clone-wars-season-1.png.jpeg

732c87372256e4572376ea1f32a83357.jpg

3077_AhsokaTano_CloneWars_23__70122.1582560592.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 7.48.55 PM.jpg

The Rebels look could probably be tailored around a standard Hot Toys Rey body, the Clone Wars version however, will require something quite shorter. That’s why I was asking if anyone had ideas as for a good body for that version. I haven’t had to buy anything that short in my time collecting.

The Rebels look could probably be tailored around a standard Hot Toys Rey body, the Clone Wars version however, will require something quite shorter. That’s why I was asking if anyone had ideas as for a good body for that version. I haven’t had to buy anything that short in my time collecting.
well come up with something..
no worries

I?ve never watched either series, but I?d prefer an adult version (so Rebels is my choice). Though the CW outfit looks cooler ? maybe do CW outfit, with a more adult head sculpt ? personally, I don?t care if it isn?t exactly canon.

Back