POLL FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Star Wars custom figure would you like to see??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This poll is being opened to see what 1/6 Star Wars Custom figure you would like us to produce.
Art Figs has been been making 1/6 custom sets for a number of years and in this time we have
released 17 unique custom figures. Our sets are all unpainted head/clothing sets and reasonably priced.

PLEASE vote only if you are willing to commit to a project.
We require a minimum of 10 participants per project.

Here is our website: www.artfigs.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/artfigsonesix/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artfigs72/

Last edited:
Re: Art figs star wars project

I voted Skiff Guard, but if Ahsoka Tano gets the win, I’d be in for her — as long as it looked realistic.

IMO it's only a matter of time until Ahsoka appears in some Disney+ show. Mandalorian etc. Or even gets her own show as one of the next ones in development. Filoni will see to that.

Therefore Hot Toys will definitely get to her eventually.

IMO it's only a matter of time until Ahsoka appears in some Disney+ show. Mandalorian etc. Or even gets her own show as one of the next ones in development. Filoni will see to that.

Therefore Hot Toys will definitely get to her eventually.

Possibly, but that would be at least 2-3 years away. This version would be based on the animated clone wars or rebels series ..

great to know!! if your in, that
means we need one more!

Even though I didn't vote for her (she had the lead by a lot), I'd be up for Ahsoka as well if you produce her - thanks!

I think that makes it an even 10 if you count those who didn't vote for her but would like her too.[/QUOTgrwat

Yep. Put me down for Ahsoka. That definitely makes it 10, as TwelveInchFigures pointed out.

Just to be clear. If the pricing is out of my range I'm out. You can't expect people to commit to something without seeing a prototype or knowing anything about price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to be clear. If the pricing is out of my range I'm out. You can't expect people to commit to something without seeing a prototype or knowing anything about price.

Ditto.
I?d love to be in for Ahsoka.

I'd be in for Ahsoka as well (even though I voted for Unduli)
Great!ill add you!

No problem, if you dont want to continue, but we have NEVER needed a prototype in all the time we been around, we have run 12 projects and produced 17 figures. Pricing info will be sent as soon as i get 1 more estimate.
Ditto.
I?d love to be in for Ahsoka.
great!!!

I'd love to be in for Ahsoka also. But I second what Hoody999 said in regards to pricing. But most likely I'm down!

Back