PLEASE READ.... Where is Hurricane?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Members of the forum......

I have been asked to share some deeply sad news with you all concerning one of the most highly respected and exceedingly gifted customizers on the boards.

We all know of the Mighty Hurricane and his amazing and highly inspirational work.

Some of you may know Glenns father was taken poorly last year and things were not looking good.... but it looks as though he will be returning home shortly.

However...... a few months back Glenn himself was taken very poorly and they discovered a tumour in his bladder. As you can imagine this is most worrying and the whole family have had a very rough time.

Although Glenn has not been on the boards he is still working on folks stuff and is doing his best to get orders completed and has said that all orders will go out eventually.......

I ask ALL board members to be as patient as they possibly can with any orders or unanswered pms or questions..... Glenn is doing his best in such a dreadful time.... Our thoughts are with Glenn and Steph....

I will of course keep you all informed with any progress on Glenns condition and health... we all wish him well....

Wishing Glenn all the best and sending all of the positive energy I can in his direction... The Bespin Luke custom he made for me with light up lightsaber (long before the SSC Bespin Luke was announced) is still one of my favourites. He's truly an artist and a valued member of our collecting community.

Please pass along our best wishes.

Hopefully we will have news at the end of next week... and I am sure I speak for all of us when I say please let it be good news....

Incidentally.. those folks who have ordered a Vader Hurricane... you are in for a real treat when you get them... they are his finest yet I believe.....

Glenn's work has constantly been an inspiration and he has been a wonderful presence on these boards. I wish him and his family the best in these scary times and I hope that positive news is forthcoming.

Steph had pmd me 2 days ago informing me about my Vader and that some not so good news about some difficulties they've had would be revealed soon. I didn't expect it to be health wise.:(
My best wishes go to Glenn on a fast recovery. :pray:

While I have not dealt with Glenn directly, I am very excited to be welcoming one of his amazing Vaders into my collection, courtesy of a stand-up boardie. I have yet to see one of his beauties in hand, but I am sure I'll be absolutely blown away.

I wish him all the best, and look forward to placing some business with him once he is back on his feet :)

I am praying and will continue to pray for Glenn, and his family. May God be with you and give you the strength you need to get through these dark times. I pray for your health, and for a speedy recovery.
Have you not known? Have you not heard?

The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who trust in the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:28-31

Back