PLEASE READ.... Where is Hurricane?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you all speak so highly of Glenn and his work...where can I see some of his custom figures? I would be very interested in seeing some pics.
cheers.

Just wanted to pass on the latest info about Glenn.

The test results he had last week came back inconclusive but hes booked in for some more tests... However the original tumor was not malignant which is brilliant news :)

Hey Dorg,

'Cane's been sending me texts over the last couple of weeks, can you let him know i'm sorry i havent been able to reply?, phones completely screwed i cant call out or send texts out, only recieve incoming calls and texts...

Damn Nokia piece off ****

Just let him know i'm glad he's ok...

Wishing Hurricane a speedy recovery.

I definitely remember some of his work presented here.

Well just to keep folks informed on Glens progress....

Unfortunately I can not give you good news.

Glenn goes back to hospital in the morning after a setback. It maybe rupturing of the scar from the tumour he had resently or maybe that another tumor has grown, it is unclear at the moment.

I can not find any words to convey what I want to say... only good luck for tomorrow Glenn......

Just saw this thread, and I hope Glenn is all well and recovering. If it's any help, don't worry bout my vader mate. Just focus on your health first.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, bud.

Cheers

M

Update on Glenn:

Well he has had yet more tests :( he had yet another biopsy taken and now they just wait again...

Focusing on the Vaders is helping Glenn..... he has really gone to town on his newest ones are gonna be INSANE...hes trying to chemically etch sheet stainless steel for the belt buckles and the spikes on the neck bracket used to be pins, but hes using his mini lathe to machine the pins other ends the head bit into spikes as the pins were too sharp and way off accurate, hes taking pictures of all hes doing so when hes fit there will be huge posts and photos.

Man, not knowing often seems worse than knowing. Glad he's able to focus on something to help take his mind off things.

Glenn and his family continue to be in my thoughts :duff

Hey any news on Mr Hurricane's or Glenns progress ?? Wish him a quick and safe recovery will be in my prayers and thoughts

Back