Please Help My Port Folio Sigourney Weaver Get Noticed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!!

Right, round 2!

Having completely finished her now with the 1986 bouffant I've updated the link with a whole bunch of new photos and its goin viral all over again. Currently in the top 50 posts with 60,000 hits!

Heres the link again:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sculptorsteve/siliconesigourney-sculptorsteve-7cmo

and heres a quick image:

finalhd1.jpg

Thanks again for the support guys!

That's amazing man - If I may ask seeing that you are wanting support... what are your plans? Are you trying to get into FX work or what?

That's master level work. Congrats - you should be proud.

That is simply jaw dropping. You should be working for Tussauds!

Thanks guys, really appreciate your comments and support :)

CREG Customs
Re: Please Help My Port Folio Sigourney Weaver Get Noticed....
That's amazing man - If I may ask seeing that you are wanting support... what are your plans? Are you trying to get into FX work or what?

That's master level work. Congrats - you should be proud.

Thanks, I actually can't really talk about my plans. Hope you understand. But fx work would always be a fallback.

69slimer That is simply jaw dropping. You should be working for Tussauds!

Hehe, I did, for a year. But the opportunity that I was promised to sculpt for them never came to fruition so I left to do this instead. :)

skooternb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wor-Gar
Whatever your secret recipe is, its worth a fortune.
It's his soul.

Ha! Dammit, I can't sell that :devil

Do you have any plans to make some heads in 1/6?
I have a custom 1/6 head that was made in the same process with silicone and glass eyes and it is the grail in my collection.

I always thought that it would be the next evolution to 1/6.
The thing with hot toys or other mass produced figure, they can simulate the look of the skin, but they cant simulate the feel of a skin. Even though they have good texture and coloration, the mass 1/6 heads look like they are still hard plastic material underneath the paint compared to a silicone which even with just looking, you can tell that it would be malleable to the touch, that you can pinch them.

Damn, that is the scariest thing I have ever seen!

That is flawless! Incredible talent :thud::clap

PART 2

PART 3

:D

Jesus man, you have mind blowing talent. If things like 1:1 silicone busts are the focus of your work, then maybe you're not interested in doing 1/6 resin sculpts. But I can guarantee you that many of us here wish that you would! I don't know why commissions would be that costly to get off the ground as you said if you did a large enough run. But please PM me and fill me in on the scary details that you shared with Krec :)

Amazing complements thanks everyone!! :1-1:

Doctor Detroit
That sculpt is fantastic, the time and effort that as gone into it doesn't bear thinking about.

Tell me about it :thud:

Remy
Do you have any plans to make some heads in 1/6?
I have a custom 1/6 head that was made in the same process with silicone and glass eyes and it is the grail in my collection.

PopCultKid

Jesus man, you have mind blowing talent. If things like 1:1 silicone busts are the focus of your work, then maybe you're not interested in doing 1/6 resin sculpts. But I can guarantee you that many of us here wish that you would! I don't know why commissions would be that costly to get off the ground as you said if you did a large enough run. But please PM me and fill me in on the scary details that you shared with Krec

No intentions to cross over into the 1:6 scale at the moment. But never say never.

PopCultKid - commissions like that don't really work for me. Whenever I've tried to cut the costs by doing something like a run, I've always ended up paying in the end. PM sent btw...

Back