Please Help My Port Folio Sigourney Weaver Get Noticed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilysteve

Freakzoid
Reaction score
*UPDATED WITH PICS OF THE FINAL BUST AND GOING VIRAL AGAIN!*

Hi all,

I sculpted this piece with a view to making some of my more entrepreneurial ideas come to fruition, but in order for that to happen it needs to get noticed. I'm trying to think big! :yess:

So in order to get my work out there I've posted it over at Buzzfeed.com. Its currently in the top 50 and doing very well. If any of you could check out the link and maybe share it on your social networks that would be amazing.

Its a 1:1 hyper real silicone Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in James Camerons Aliens work in progress....

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sculptorsteve/siliconesigourney-sculptorsteve-7cmo

Thanks in advance for any and all support,
Steve

Last edited:
Hi all,

I sculpted this piece with a view to making some of my more entrepreneurial ideas come to fruition, but in order for that to happen it needs to get noticed. I'm trying to think big! :yess:

So in order to get my work out there I've posted it over at Buzzfeed.com. Its currently in the top 50 and doing very well. If any of you could check out the link and maybe share it on your social networks that would be amazing.

Its a 1:1 hyper real silicone Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in James Camerons Aliens work in progress....

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sculptorsteve/siliconesigourney-

sculptorsteve-7cmo

Steve

Saw this over at the clubhouse very nice .

Wow, thanks for the support and comments guys! 50 clicks already :)

ONEYE
Re: Please Help My Port Folio Sigourney Weaver Get Noticed....
Support costs money.

Ha! Sigourney will write you a cheque personally :pray:

Thread cleaned. If you don't have anything polite to say to an artist looking for critiques then don't say anything at all.

Hi all,

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sculptorsteve/siliconesigourney-sculptorsteve-7cmo

Steve

Might be a good idea to post some pictures here also?

I just posted a link to my RPT FB page. Best of luck.

(BTW, it's "portfolio", not "port folio". It's one word.)

Eric

that looks really amazing. congrats on the excellent work. i hope you get a ton of recognition.

Are you effin kidding me?!? That is balls out freaking insane good. Did you beat someone up and take their teeth? They look real (as does the entire sculpt)

Back