Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else have an issue with the included HDMI cable? Wasn't getting sound with it and swapped it for one I already had and it started working

The local news went to a best buy and there were several people. They said some who had been waiting since the night before. I want to play this thing but I'm sure as heck not waiting outside for 2 days. :slap

Preordered online at Best Buy. Went there at 11:30 walked right in to store and got my receipt in 7-8 minutes. Went back out to truck for about 5 minutes until others started lining back up. Stood in line outside for about 10 minutes then they let everyone in the store to get in line. Waited about 5 minutes for midnight, got my PS4 in another 5 minutes and was home by 12:20 even with a trip to Taco Bell drive through.

Easy peasy!

So I gave in and ended up buying one at Walmart, they had 6 and 3 were already sold. Guess I got lucky I was there at 7. Did the update but PSN is still undergoing maintenance so can't log in yet.

those who played a bit.

how's the graphics? beats everything the PS3 had to offer in terms of graphics?

I rolled up to Target at 7:30 got a ticket #4 and will get one. Two guys got here at midnight.

So I got a text from my wife ordering me NOT to get one before xmas. Hmm…is it crazy to suggest that I might be getting a PS4??

Perhaps I'll just concentrate my efforts to getting a One now.

It sounds like there will still be some available for anyone that walks in. I think Sony did a much better job of preparing for this release, however, reports of things not working or needing updates may indicate they rushed it a bit.

From what I understand, the Xbox One needs an update the first time it's plugged in as well.

So I got a text from my wife ordering me NOT to get one before xmas. Hmm…is it crazy to suggest that I might be getting a PS4??

Perhaps I'll just concentrate my efforts to getting a One now.

Txt back I just got one and you will know.:lol

It sounds like there will still be some available for anyone that walks in. I think Sony did a much better job of preparing for this release, however, reports of things not working or needing updates may indicate they rushed it a bit.

From what I understand, the Xbox One needs an update the first time it's plugged in as well.

Yeah both require uodates. They started to build them before software was ready but it is only way to get enough made in time.

Wow Target got crazy 5 min before opening. People are all pissed , saying they were at the door first or, I was back in electronics first. They looked to have had about 20-30 for non preorders.

I just got back from BJs. They had a stack of them in lockup by the service desk.

KMart had signs on all their doors saying they never got them in.

Back