Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day, a Console is a PC.

Just a weaker one, one day there won't be enough of a difference to matter or be worth discussing in a forum.

As it is now you can even surf the net on consoles now.

A Console has the same guts as a PC, you just can't mess with it.

Now if I could only shoot with a controller like I could with a Mouse. :lol

But my skills are good enough for me at this stage of my life.

Honestly though, PC discussions don't bug me personaly.

Now STFU about PCs. :lol

I agree that a console is a PC and PC is a console. That's why I dont understand why there's any problem with PCs here.

You seem to be under the impression that I'm trying to say PCs are better, but that's not what I'm getting at. I'm just trying to understand the animosity towards PCs on this board. Maybe it's not PCs, but PC users? I'm not sure.

I grew up on NES and other consoles too, but I like both. Is that so bad? If you don't like PCs, that's your choice, but I don't understand the negative vibe that shows up on this board any time someone starts talking about the advantages of PC gaming. Yeah, some members are occasionally obnoxious about their PC love, but that's just the vocal minority.

It's not bad. I never said it was either. It's because a fair amount of pc gamers come into threads and **** all over console gaming. It's a build up over time is what I'm getting at.

It's not bad. I never said it was either. It's because a fair amount of pc gamers come into threads and **** all over console gaming. It's a build up over time is what I'm getting at.

It doesn't bother me particularly too much, but it is a long going trend. It's not like it's not known PC's have more juice but we don't need to be reminded about it in every turn in a PS4/Xbox One thread.

Motion sensing is not my bag.

Same here, although Oculust Riff I can get behind.

I agree that a console is a PC and PC is a console. That's why I dont understand why there's any problem with PCs here.

You seem to be under the impression that I'm trying to say PCs are better, but that's not what I'm getting at. I'm just trying to understand the animosity towards PCs on this board. Maybe it's not PCs, but PC users? I'm not sure.

You're definately confusing me with Josh. :lol

Josh hears the word PC and he's ready to kick some ***. :lol

It doesn't bother me particularly too much, but it is a long going trend. It's not like it's not known PC's have more juice but we don't need to be reminded about it in every turn in a PS4/Xbox One thread.

Pretty much

Same here, although Oculust Riff I can get behind.

You're definately confusing me with Josh. :lol

Josh hears the word PC and he's ready to kick some ***. :lol

That's right! :mad::rotfl

It seemed implied, but maybe I misread that. So, at least for you, it's not PCs in general but some of the PC users. That's what I was thinking, but sometimes I sense an animosity whether people are being obnoxious or not. That could be the build up effect you describe though. I'll just leave it at that I guess. The BF4 vids threw me and I thought I was talking about PCs in the BF4 thread, so I'll shut up about it now.

You need to thrust your hips harder! Warm water also helps to loosen it up :monkey3

24pgump.jpg

Back