PLAY TOY | 1:6 "Stacy" Female Figure | PT-P011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell that it's supposed to be Emma Stone but it definitely isn't perfect. The eyes don't look quite right to me. I really overall like the look of this figure though. Sort of tempting at $86 even though I don't have a Spidey to pair with her. I suppose that doesn't matter so much though as there will be more Spider-Man figures made and this may be the only Gwen Stacy figure made.

I can tell that it's supposed to be Emma Stone but it definitely isn't perfect. The eyes don't look quite right to me. I really overall like the look of this figure though. Sort of tempting at $86 even though I don't have a Spidey to pair with her. I suppose that doesn't matter so much though as there will be more Spider-Man figures made and this may be the only Gwen Stacy figure made.

May? Considering the fact that the series has been cancelled and HT have forgotten completely about the license, I'd say it will DEFINITELY be the only Gwen Stacy figure made... :lol

More than likely but with the Spider-Man films being jointly produced by Marvel Studios and Sony if they decide to use the Gwen Stacy character again there could be a slim chance of a figure of her. Not the Emma Stone version though obviously.

More than likely but with the Spider-Man films being jointly produced by Marvel Studios and Sony if they decide to use the Gwen Stacy character again there could be a slim chance of a figure of her. Not the Emma Stone version though obviously.

Oh yeah, with a different person in the role perhaps. But this will be the only Emma Stone Stacy.

Yeah, I actually really liked Emma Stone in the Gwen role so I might get her for that reason. The outfit they chose for her is perfect. Hopefully the final product is as good as the prototype.

looks like kaustik plastic not-conans: random face but with a certain actor in mind. pity!

It's just cheap unlicensed figure, what do you expect? :lol

You may prepare your pitchfork if it's Hot Toys

It's just cheap unlicensed figure, what do you expect? :lol
that's what my pity is about!
the sculptor got the expression better than "professional" sculptors do, and it would never be the same on an expensive quality toy, and this one is just too much "unlike" (i guess it's done on purpose).

Yeah too bad but maybe will not looks that bad in hand. Clothing seems good enough but seriously for 80 bucks, that's bargain

Received last week
Try to make color makeup effect and change hairstyle
55551.jpg
20160622_170823.jpg
20160620_184325.jpg
20160620_184754.jpg
20160620_185217.jpg

Back