Planned or confirmed hot toys releases ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, i just wanted to know if there was any other confirmed star wars 1/6 hot toys figures coming and when really, i know since the bespin luke i heard they are doing anakin from episode 3 but what others are confirmed? Is there a new hope han solo at all?

reason im asking is ive wanted to grab and kitbash some of the sideshow toys figures for a while now, old ben, anh luke, jedi luke, hand, leia etc but now im not sure whether to or not as im not sure if they will release a han for example in his anh look, if they do im sure it will be awesome and look amazing like the hoth han and luke. so should i hold off doing customs of them at all if some of these are planned to get the HT updated treatment with better headsculpts/accessories etc and just buy the hot toys release rather then do the custom kitbash route

No official word from HT about their 1/6 Star Wars offer since Bespin Luke release. Beside original hints at Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo and Padmé being the following figures in the line, HT remained silent and there is no official explanation as to why there's such a blackout around this line. All we can do now is crossing fingers HT will release a statement or preview pics of their next creation soon.

Ok thanks for the reply! :) yeah those are the only hints ive heard about, anakin, han and padme. not fussed with anakin and padme personally, more interested inthe original trilogy characters. think ill hold off doing a han custom for now. lol

No official word from HT about their 1/6 Star Wars offer since Bespin Luke release. Beside original hints at Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo and Padmé being the following figures in the line, HT remained silent and there is no official explanation as to why there's such a blackout around this line. All we can do now is crossing fingers HT will release a statement or preview pics of their next creation soon.

it'll be a WHILE. it's pretty clear Hot toys is trying to cozy up to hasbro, likely in an attempt to get their hands on the asia market liscens direct from them.

Ah right, well maybe i should consider doing a kitbash han then if its gonna be a loooonng wait lol.

it'll be a WHILE. it's pretty clear Hot toys is trying to cozy up to hasbro, likely in an attempt to get their hands on the asia market liscens direct from them.

Yeah, nothing is set in stone but if HT stick with their current plans, Anakin shouldn't be available for a couple more years and Han would be at least years away. But then again, Episode VII is just around the corner. Plans could change radically one way or another.

Back