Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mastermold posted these pic on the statue forum, the bases for Hulk and Silver Savage seperate, really cool option I think as well:

watermark.php

Mastermold posted these pic on the statue forum, the bases for Hulk and Silver Savage seperate, really cool option I think as well:

watermark.php

oh holy crap that is cool! makes the whole 'shield covering surfer' thing a non-issue. nice! cant wait for mine to get here.

This dio keeps looking better and better. Can't wait until Wednesday.

I hope the strap across Hulk's chest is removable! I would like the hulk nipple display option! :monkey1

The seperating bases is a real seller for me.

I was hanging back on this as I was not sure where I was going to display it, and from early photos the covered surfer dd seem an issue, but being able to display more flexibly is a real bonus. I think SS missed a trick here and should have made this known beforehand.

I was hanging back on this as I was not sure where I was going to display it, and from early photos the covered surfer dd seem an issue, but being able to display more flexibly is a real bonus. I think SS missed a trick here and should have made this known beforehand.

:lecture :lecture

This keeps getting better!!! :chew:chew:chew

I have had doubts recently..but I have to say I was sold on this dio when I read the words Sideshow and Hulk in the same sentence! :rock:rock

Waiting for mine, but it is like 2 statues in one with separate bases, that is really great! It looks really nice, thanks for the pics.

Mine is waiting for me at home ... my wife says it's #133. :rock

No more pics, from any here ..... :monkey2 I guess the west coast is letting us down.

I know some people got this today...

...WE NEED MORE PICTURES!!!

Pictures...sorry about the back grounds. Didnt have time to crop it out.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
Back