Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people already have the Hellboy PF...

yeah, my statement was meant to be towards the PH piece, my hellboy has been held back at my request. i didn't explain myself properly.:google i meant that ssc told me that the hulk dio wouldn't be on hand till next month and Amin already has his:confused::confused:

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Planet Hulk: Green Scar VS Silver Savage Sideshow Exclusive Edition Polystone Diorama collectible (item #90221) on April 30th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.
Got this today :monkey5

processing tomorrow!! bring it ^^^^^! it's been way too long of a wait for this.

yep, this looks great. though i might cancel it and reorder later, since i don't have anything else coming right now. unless they will hold it a few weeks till something else comes in.

I just received a processing notification for the exclusive. Says it will begin processing all orders as of tomorrow, April 30th. :joy

I just received a processing notification for the exclusive. Says it will begin processing all orders as of tomorrow, April 30th. :joy

I just received a processing notification for the exclusive. Says it will begin processing all orders as of tomorrow, April 30th.

Cancelled the Exclusive... for the benifit of Dr. Doom PF! :rock

That was an easy choice! :chew

I just received a processing notification for the exclusive. Says it will begin processing all orders as of tomorrow, April 30th.

Echo echo echo echo echo

I can't help but feel like I am somehow being mocked...:whip:rotfl:lol:rotfl:emperor

Back