Planet Hulk Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled mine. I think your chances are good.

Dang that's like the 3-4th cancelation today maybe... I'm starting to feel the *kik* *kik* *kik* *kik* getting much closer.

Mesa you're getting the Bowen aren't yah, why not Ramein noodles and water for a couple weeks?

Dang that's like the 3-4th cancelation today maybe... I'm starting to feel the *kik* *kik* *kik* *kik* getting much closer.

Mesa you're getting the Bowen aren't yah, why not Ramein noodles and water for a couple weeks?

i'd bet that your WL will convert about tuesday next week.

I've run out of room and I'm not a big of a fan of the dio's as I am just a main character in larger form. Plus the ES had a little something to do with it. I think I'll be able to get this later if I want, and probably for less.

The next dio I want from sideshow!! :rock:rock

Hulk_107-copy.jpg

OR a WW Hulk on Throne! SS seems to like thrones enough...
WWH4Finch.jpg

I wonder if they would do any more stand alone pieces from the story of Planet Hulk and WWH?

I HOPE so! Let me just say...I love the Bowen PH piece, but if Sideshow put out a PF with the same look...I would pay $1000 no questions asked! :rock

Mine is scheduled to be here Thursday, but its through Fed-Ex...which means it will probably be here Wednesday! :rock:rock

I like how the bases are separate, that will make this even nicer for display options. :cool:

Back