Pituvision on Iron Man Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71341_press03-001.jpg

Actually..that looks like some terrorist that found Starks suit in the dessert and tried to reassemble it and try it on lol.

That looks better but, if i were to ever own anything MKI..the face plate stays down, no matter how good the Downey sculpt is underneath.

Exactly. I wouldn't care if they just sculpted a pair of eyes under the helmet and it never opened. BUT if someone really could do a dead on RDJ, it would be killer to open and see that.

The portrait that Trevor did is really nice though. At least you know who it is supposed to be. It's a great Tony Stark.

you can't compair this to the HT fig.. cause that wins hands down due to the quality for the price.

that said... this peice is still awesome. But not $400 awesome.

Probably you can't compare them but the ht model wins for me because of its overall detail, quality in its size and the fact that you can pose it in different positions. I think i would loved the statue to have turned out great but just doesn't seem to be up to scratch in too many areas to overlook.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people keep saying this maquette is less detailed than the HT figure when you can clearly see they are both Highly detailed. I cant say which ones has more detail cause i only own the Maquette but i see people just saying this cause the maquette is not mixed media. Which is stupid cause it doesn't loose detail cause of that. Second people trashing Trevor's sculpt are wrong. That sculpt is perfect. the only reason it doesn't look so much like him in the product is because of the Factory Paint Apps. So they are Both awesome pieces and very well made. Months were taken to make both of em. so there's no need to Nonconstructively bash any of this pieces.:monkey5

I don't understand why people keep saying this maquette is less detailed than the HT figure when you can clearly see they are both Highly detailed. I cant say which ones has more detail cause i only own the Maquette but i see people just saying this cause the maquette is not mixed media. Which is stupid cause it doesn't loose detail cause of that. Second people trashing Trevor's sculpt are wrong. That sculpt is perfect. the only reason it doesn't look so much like him in the product is because of the Factory Paint Apps. So they are Both awesome pieces and very well made. Months were taken to make both of em. so there's no need to Nonconstructively bash any of this pieces.:monkey5

p!tu doesnt have a hot toys iron man mark 1?! someone needs to send you that puppy stat!

FTW again, and also I don't understand why people say its less detailed. I am amazed that it turned out this good from a factory. Looking at Erick's Wip show the details even better. Its just as detailed as the HT imo.

p!tu doesnt have a hot toys iron man mark 1?! someone needs to send you that puppy stat!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i need to get it! man! if no im a looser for life!:rotfl

FTW again, and also I don't understand why people say its less detailed. I am amazed that it turned out this good from a factory. Looking at Erick's Wip show the details even better. Its just as detailed as the HT imo.

i agree papo!! :rock

I don't think it's "less detailed" then the HT fig.. I just throw the price in the face of those that say this is way better then the HT fig. :D

Back