Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales July 7, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5: July 7, 2017

Come aaaawn. Wheres the Jones!

giphy.gif

Blame the Asian trailers, they always spoil American films that are hiding things, ironically, where American trailers were loaded with footage of Kong and the other monsters for Skull Island, the Japanese trailer hid them a lot.

IMDb still doesn't list her. I don't anticipate her having a huge part, Will maybe since the story is around the pursuit of Poseidon's trident, a boat that can sale underwater would be quite useful. Wonder if Bootstrap will make a guest appearance or his lack of presence addressed as he's the only recognizable member of Will's crew.

It wasn't even trailer hunting, I was checking out something else and it popped up :lol

From March 30 to April 18, no one even posted here, was starting to think no one but me even cared about seeing this :lol

I've been craving some sea shanty madness for the last couple of months before I even heard this was coming out! I just finished the tv series 'Taboo' which sparked up me gun powder

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

From March 30 to April 18, no one even posted here, was starting to think no one but me even cared about seeing this :lol

It seems to me like POTC is a half-forgotten franchise. If not for the new film, I have a feeling that most folks here and everywhere else on the interwebs wouldn't be talking about it much - which I think is really a shame. The franchise should be remembered without needing to have a new film come out every six years.

It seems to me like POTC is a half-forgotten franchise. If not for the new film, I have a feeling that most folks here and everywhere else on the interwebs wouldn't be talking about it much - which I think is really a shame. The franchise should be remembered without needing to have a new film come out every six years.
Get some kraken down your hatch to get in the spirit ;)
692ebc86c26b662fbf9a23ed2c3cbfca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I feel that 3 films were sufficient to cement Jack's place as one of film's most memorable characters. Indy remained popular just off the first 3 films long before Crystal Skull came along.

I feel that 3 films were sufficient to cement Jack's place as one of film's most memorable characters.

Precisely. That's why I feel that we shouldn't have to rely on more films coming out to keep the franchise in the public eye. Curse of the Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest are two of the greatest films ever made, IMHO. :)

Back