Phishing at its worst...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collectorcol

Super Freak
Reaction score
Phisses me off!

If you're gonna try and steal my information/money at least get the spelling right!...

20170501_092603.jpg

Phisses me off!

If you're gonna try and steal my information/money at least get the spelling right!...

View attachment 339187
I'd report them to your national fraud agency.

I keep getting emails pretending to be from UK tax people (hmrc), in order to obtain bank account details. I report any scam to the police fraud squad. They've a great reporting system and you forward your suspect email to them. Even had a phone call once from "Microsoft" about a virus on my computer, " we need to RDP onto your computer". [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If I reported every bit of crap sent to me I'd be there all day :lol

Makes me think how many people would actually click the link and sign in :cuckoo:

If I reported every bit of crap sent to me I'd be there all day [emoji38]

Makes me think how many people would actually click the link and sign in :cuckoo:
True, must be a lot of biters taking the bate! Crazy though, it's happening with fake invoices constantly being emailed to companies too.
I only report the "believable" ones that are scary real. If it's a Nigerian prince wanting to give me $3.5 million I leave that in the trash 😃

I mean, WTF?!...

YOUR PAYMENT UPDATE
HW

Hubert M. Winchester <[email protected]>
Fri 28/04/2017 11:42
Deleted Items
THE EMS HQ's.
No 234 kudrat Str V/Inland
Lagos Nigeria

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is the Office of EMS COURIER SERVICES COMPANY Lagos Branch.
Sir I am Ms Grace Benson the Lagos Branch Manager, I write to inform
you that a Messenger from Central Bank of Nigeria brought a registered
Parcel containing ATM Card with the pin code value $2.8M to deliver to
you as soon as possible. Please you are highly advised to reconfirm
your residential address to avoid mistake on delivery.

Please seriously bear in mind that every arrangement on how to deliver
the Parcel is ready, remains to reconfirm your phone Number and
residential home address to Wrong delivery.

Please reply me back.

Regards

Hubert M. Winchester
Supervisor EMS Delivery Dept

Hello

I have good news for you.

Your long awaited package containing $15.5 Million is en-route your address.
It will be delivered via Diplomatic Armored Vehicle. The Diplomatic Armored Company has delegated an official to effect the delivery of the package to you.

So, you need to confirm the following information
1. Full Name

2.Residential Address

3.Occupation

4.Direct Telephone Numbers

The Telephone number is very important and but its essential that you provide a number that can receive and send text messages. It will be used to give the official delivering the package to you directions to the address you want the funds delivered.

So, provide the telephone & mobile numbers asap.

Regards,
MR.John Mathew.

Hahaha! Nigeria's got to be the number 1 hot spot for credit card fraud.
71f0093804ad46aaaacbc290e401ec0f.jpg

I'd report them to your national fraud agency.

I keep getting emails pretending to be from UK tax people (hmrc), in order to obtain bank account details. I report any scam to the police fraud squad. They've a great reporting system and you forward your suspect email to them. Even had a phone call once from "Microsoft" about a virus on my computer, " we need to RDP onto your computer". [emoji23]

ooh I love the computer people. I actually go along with it wasting there time if I have time myself, usually make them repeat themselves as I tell them i'm hard of hearing, then when it gets to the :can we have your bank details: I usually say something along the lines of , sort code, do you really think I would give me bank details to scammers,,, or while I have been keeping you on the line the national fraud squad have been locating your ip address,,, don't normally get any more calls back from them for a few months.
others I will let them explain themselves away for a few minutes pretending i'm interested then when there finished just say NO THANKS :rotfl

Nice [emoji1] Yeah it's a good laugh winding up scammers, had one guy go nuts swearing at me. Kept telling him to hold the line whilst I was logging the phone number with the fraud squad.

Phisses me off!

View attachment 339187

Nigerian email scams have evolved.

They've gotten a lot of people with this ****. You always got to pay attention to the address before you do anything since they've become more and more convincing.

Back