PF Help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey
Well im going on holiday next week with my gran to Spain,So mum says she will give me around 2oo pound spending money and im also saving up.

And I want to buy a pre format.
Im a fan of Buffy and SMG,But I dont like the buffy pre format and I dont like Spike.

So im thinking off getting someone else,I like Starwars.

I want either Leia or Vader,I like Sauron from lord of the rings,but I dont like the films.

Who is better leia or vader?,I think Vader looks cooler but im a bigger leia fan.

The one thing that puts me off leia is thats shes soooo small to vader.

Can you tell me which is better,please post pics.

Matty

From the sound of it you are leaning toward the Leia. I wouldn't let the size put you off. Both pieces are 1/4 scale therefore they are sized the same.

I have both and truly love both pieces, but I must admit Leia is absolutely awesome.

Of course in the end you have to get what will make you happiest. :D

I would not say either is "better". I have both and they are both amazing. I would just go with whichever character you like more. I think Vader is more of an attention grabber due to his size and iconic status, but you can't go wrong with either one. Vader also has to cool light up saber and the chest lights. I'd say if you only want ONE, get the Vader as he is more of a center-piece type than Leia, but she is a fantastic figure too IMO.

I personally think Vader is the way to go. PF's are VERY addictive.

Vader's popularity will always mean higher prices due to demand. Get one while they are still affordable.

Leia will not be as big a seller & I think there will be no shortage should you want to pick one up later, possibly much cheaper than retail.

buffy-collector said:
So I should get vader?Why is he so big?Have you got a pic of him next to a 12inch?

He's big because the actor who played him ( David Prowse ) was a big man. He is still in scale with the Leia, but she's smaller due to the size difference between Carrie and Prowse.

buffy-collector said:
So I should get vader?Why is he so big?Have you got a pic of him next to a 12inch?

I don't have any 12" figures, but Vader is 1/4 Scale almost 2 feet tall to the sabre and double the height of a 12" figure it's MASSIVE. It is an awesome piece & you won't regret getting it, a great centrepiece to any collection.

She 16 inch with base?Is her clothes made from quality stuff?

I think I want her the most,and maybe get Vader for xmas.
Who is your fav preformat ever?

Anymore pics please.
thank you sooo much.

I just got Leia yesterday, and she is really a great figure!

PremiumFormatPrincessLeia003.jpg

But it's Vader ... and a VERY good PF at that. :vader

i would tell you to go with Leia because right now you can probably find a good deal on her. but with Vader you might have to pay a little more since he might be harder to find a good deal on.

Actually the Vaders on eBay are going for below original Sideshow cost right now. When JAWS was considering purchasing one, I hit eBay to possibly help, but mostly out of curiousity. The regular version is going for between 300 and 320. I even saw one with a BIN of 290, but it disappeared rather quickly. I have a feeling the Vaders might rise in value pretty quickly once you can have a Dagobah Luke or Boba to display beside it.

As I have stating, I am not so keen on the pose. However, if you like it, I would get Vader now and try for Leia in the future.

I like Vader but Im going to try and get Leia but Ill have to try in two weeks when i get money.
I hope she does not disapoint me lol.£180 IS OK then

You can get Leia for £150 from Forbidden Planet, so I would say £180 is a bit steep!

This is for the non exclusive Leia with the normal (small pistol type) blaster, which I assume is what you also have a price on.

Last edited:
Back