PF Frodo sold out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still prefer the first PF Luke head sculpt to the second one.

Frodo is not perfect but definitely worth owning, and I think it is far less likely that we will ever see another Frodo, whereas they still might not be done with Luke PFs.

tomandshell said:

Frodo is not perfect but definitely worth owning, and I think it is far less likely that we will ever see another Frodo, whereas they still might not be done with Luke PFs.

I probably agree with all of that as well. All considered, I think I would take the 1st Luke, given the choice of just one. Primarily because it is a more nostalgic scene to me, and it fits nicely with the other ANH pieces.

tomandshell said:

we can tell from your avatar pic :lol

I presume no one will use Frodo face sculpt as avatar, which means SS did a real bad job with him unfortunately.

nevertheless I am happy to have him as the Costume is perfect, pose is great and the base is excellent.

I stongly suggest everyone to buy Frodo PF

(Come on, he has to sell out or we will not see a new PF :eek: )

gambit said:
I presume no one will use Frodo face sculpt as avatar, which means SS did a real bad job with him unfortunately.

Challenge accepted :D

gambit said:
we can tell from your avatar pic :lol

nevertheless I am happy to have him as the Costume is perfect, pose is great and the base is excellent.

I stongly suggest everyone to buy Frodo PF

(Come on, he has to sell out or we will not see a new PF :eek: )

I think SS did a great job with the face sculpt. I can imagine this sculpt to be from the scene where Frodo is in the Mines of Moria and about to be lanced by the Cave Troll. Outstanding!

tomandshell said:
Frodo is not perfect but definitely worth owning, and I think it is far less likely that we will ever see another Frodo......

I concure.

Back