PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this for preorder from starstore and its priced over £200:confused:
I thought that was right but since getting leia and seeing spike for£170,why is she so much, is she bigger or somthing.

Anyone no a cheaper place to get her from?uk online sites or usa depending on postage from there.

buffy-collector said:
I have this for preorder from starstore and its priced over £200:confused:
I thought that was right but since getting leia and seeing spike for£170,why is she so much, is she bigger or somthing.

Anyone no a cheaper place to get her from?uk online sites or usa depending on postage from there.

I have it on pre-order from www.redplanettoys.com

https://www.redplanettoys.com/rpt_preorder_02.html

I don't know for sure how much shipping will be to the UK, but I bet around $60. They have her for $224 (119 pounds).

I got Blue Darla from them and it was a great experience. Go get her before she sells out.

The charge is showing up on my cc online statement. I understand that could be a "hold" to make sure the $ are there, but whatever the case it appears I should have Buffy by sometime next week!

damn! according to FedEx, I might have Big Buffy tomorrow, even, but I'm guessing Wednesday. (I live in LA, a stone's throw from SS's Thousand Oaks HQ, so it's a one-day delivery.) I'll put pics up when I get her.

annagranfors said:
damn! according to FedEx, I might have Big Buffy tomorrow, even, but I'm guessing Wednesday. (I live in LA, a stone's throw from SS's Thousand Oaks HQ, so it's a one-day delivery.) I'll put pics up when I get her.

:chew :chew :chew

PICS PICS PICS! Hurrahhhh!

ffl1940 said:
The charge is showing up on my cc online statement. I understand that could be a "hold" to make sure the $ are there, but whatever the case it appears I should have Buffy by sometime next week!

I didn't think of that. Yes, it's the deposit. You pay the balance right before the statue ships to you.

no, dude, I WILL post pics, but probably not today. the FedEx tracking results don't show any progress today. but, hey, maybe they haven't updated it yet...I go to work at 5 pm, so if it comes before then, I'll try.

but probably tomorrow...

Hey gang,

Long time lurker, first time poster...uh, long time waiter for the PF Buffy as well. I was charged my final payment for Buffy back on the 16th according to my bank statement. Nothing updated on the sideshow site and no shipping news. But I guess that means I'll have it soon. Looking forward to the possibility of adding it to my halloween display this week.

while you're waiting, here's something else *I'M* waiting for (so much so that I do desktops at the slightest provocation)...

278561062_f3a3002032.jpg

further desktops and stuff can be found at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anna_thetical/

Received my shipping notice this morning, she should be in the office either tomorrow or Thursday, its is being sent out FedEx 2 day as is everything to Alaska.

I'll try and get some photo's up pronto when she gets here.

Evan

Well im excited now I just pre-ordered her from Dark Shadow Collectibles Inc and I carnt wait to get her,she will be my second pre-format.

Got my notice too but one caveat to all. My notice says shipping on the 24th and arriving on the 26th. In the past, with the (two) Fed Ex shipments from Sideshow (I usually get them UPS) Fed Ex is just notified on the shipment on the 24th (in this case) and really won't start handling it til tomorrow. The jist of this is, don't be surprised if your package gets pushed back a day. It's happened both times I got something sent via Fed Ex from Sideshow. Both times the online link still said it'd be delivered on the date I was originally quoted until the day of delivery, then it was reset to the next day. Not saying it'll happen to you, but just don't get too concerned because it might.

Either way I'll have Buffy by the weekend!!

Back