PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think Lurtz was one day late too...Buffy by the weekend for sure then!!!

To make a long story short, I can't post pics of this one, sorry guys. It's being sent to my home in Cali, but right now I'm living in Texas. Hopefully, this is short term, and hope to get back soon. I'll have to wait till Christmas when I fly back to see this, as well as my Lurtz. I already know for sure I'm keeping Buffy anyway!

BigLeagueChu said:
To make a long story short, I can't post pics of this one, sorry guys. It's being sent to my home in Cali, but right now I'm living in Texas. Hopefully, this is short term, and hope to get back soon. I'll have to wait till Christmas when I fly back to see this, as well as my Lurtz. I already know for sure I'm keeping Buffy anyway!

I have the same problem. I won't be able to see my Buffy until late November because I live in Sevilla (one of Spain's most beautiful cities, you should visit) and the big B is being sent to my other address. It's sure a big box and I can't take it with me on my next trip. I have to sacrifice seeing her for practical reasons, and that's killing me. I need to see her, touch her...now! Please post pics asap, you don't know how lucky you are!

ffl1940 said:
Got my notice too but one caveat to all. My notice says shipping on the 24th and arriving on the 26th. In the past, with the (two) Fed Ex shipments from Sideshow (I usually get them UPS) Fed Ex is just notified on the shipment on the 24th (in this case) and really won't start handling it til tomorrow. The jist of this is, don't be surprised if your package gets pushed back a day. It's happened both times I got something sent via Fed Ex from Sideshow. Both times the online link still said it'd be delivered on the date I was originally quoted until the day of delivery, then it was reset to the next day. Not saying it'll happen to you, but just don't get too concerned because it might.
That has happened to me in the past as well. But not this time! I got my shipping notice last night, and when I checked the FedEx site this morning for an update, it showed that the package was picked up at 8:44 last night, and has already departed Los Angeles. She's on track to arrive here on Friday.

ffl1940 said:
Either way I'll have Buffy by the weekend!!
And that's probably the best part. Since FedEx delivers on Saturday, even if they miss by a day you won't have to wait the whole weekend with no delivery.

Got it too! I love it! I thought the hair was more blond pre-production, but I think it's right on :chew

looks good to me, wasn't too worried Oluf said it looked great.

Doesn't look to "downsized" to me, I understand the sculpture is based on the first season of Buffy and she definitely had more meat on her bones than the later seasons and my wife always points out to me that Sarah wore many less push-up bra's during the later seasons... not like I noticed or anything :D

Evan

What What?! Where are these pics! Im need to see them!
PLEEEASE!
I feel a Dancing Chewie coming on!
I'm feeling regret Im getting Lurtz instead, but then I think 'I'm getting Lurtz!' Then I dance.:lol Buffy is definately next from the response.. need. pics. so. bad.

Last edited:
I know there's a new thread, but I have fealty to this one...

279385474_1877c7ef05_o.jpg

she looks AMAZING. the only problem I have is that the base doesn't seem to be fitting too well, and I don't wanna force it...anyone have any suggestions? (other PF owners, or Sideshow-types, that is...)

Back