Petition Hot toys (LORD OF DARKNESS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixxshooter

Super Freak
Reaction score
This would be a must buy for me . imagine the horns ,the cape.it would be awsome. anyone else agree? i thought of this when i saw my hot toys hell boy body. or baby a king leonidas body.

I would get it if it was done, but I think a Medieval Kurgan from Hot Toys is more likely. In other worlds I think I will never happen :lol

Besides, Sideshow has delivered everything I need from this license.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a 'no' from me also. Hopefully it's already in production at Hot Toys and they see this thread and cancel it once our 'no' votes outweigh the 'yes' votes, as I understand "petitions" on forums are the main driving force behind HT's business decisions.

Ugh. :lol Instead of creating a petition here, on a site that's mainly Sideshow, why not do something that's actually constructive and create a petition post on HT's Facebook page where it'll actually do more good than annoying other board members? :huh

deargodplsmakeitstop.jpg

This would be a must buy for me . imagine the horns ,the cape.it would be awsome. anyone else agree? i thought of this when i saw my hot toys hell boy body. or baby a king leonidas body.

buy the sweet ass PF instead. the Hot Toys rubber just breaks down. anyway Hot Toys will not listen to you.

Back