Petition for Johnny #5 from Short Circuit!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE!!!

gas_station.jpg

P.S... Petitions are still cool, right?

I would love to have a super articulated figure of this guy from both movies. I actually remember them filming the sequel here in Toronto back when i was 8 or 9 years old, near Harbour Front..saw them setting up the scene where J5 is chasing dude on low battery power.

From what I've seen of Sideshow's new Star Wars droid lineup, they could rock Johnny 5 as a 1/6 or 1/4 scale figure.

J5 has always been a semi-grail for me. I'd be happy with a replica of the toys in Circuit 2.

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing up this topic and the Monsters in Motion link.

I did some quick research and also found this:

www.jozrobotics.com

This is the guy (at least one of them) we have to thank for the Johnny figure mentioned above. You can order direct: [email protected]

I wrote him with some questions and he even replied quickly.

Rubber treads and moveable
Fully articulated
Fully assembled
Hand painted
Custom blister pack and box
Over 8 months of development

I was impressed.

Last edited:
"Los Locos Kick Your Ass. Los Locos Kick Your Face. Los Locos Kick Your Balls INTO OUTER SPACE!"

"Mmmmm, nice software!" :lol

I don't know how many times I watched short circuit back in the day... Although I haven't seen the movie in more than ten years, gonna have to dig out the old vhs & player during the Christmas break & give it a watch. A good Johnny 5 1/6th would be a must buy for me.

Re-assemble? :pray:

Thanks for bringing up this topic and the Monsters in Motion link.

I did some quick research and also found this:

www.jozrobotics.com

This is the guy (at least one of them) we have to thank for the Johnny figure mentioned above. You can order direct: [email protected]

I wrote him with some questions and he even replied quickly.

Rubber treads and moveable
Fully articulated
Fully assembled
Hand painted
Custom blister pack and box
Over 8 months of development

I was impressed.

Wow!! Soooo bad ass!!! :rock

Back