Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This scene alone should be enough of a reason for Rorschach to have his own figure.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cXx99MZSzo&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cXx99MZSzo&feature=related[/ame]

Want niteowl II.....

Want Nite Owl, want, do you hear me hot toys? WANT!

Dont give up my friend. I am with you. :hi5:

rortivator.jpg

Did anybody ever posted this on Hot Toys facebook page? Would have done myself but I dont have facebook...

As much spamming as the HT FB page gets I have a feeling they don't give a ____ what is posted there really, they just use it to widely distribute information.

What's bad is even though I know chances of seeing a Rorschach figure from HT are probably slim to nil there is a small part of me that holds on to hope, especially when there are new figures being announced for movies even older than Watchmen.

If someone from Hot Toys would ever get here (maybe even again?) I'm pretty in.
Want them all!

watchmen-scream-awards.jpg

YES, It's my Watchmen flood night. :D

You know... it's not glorious, but I pretty like it.
It's hard to display him with other characters, but he looks really bad and crazy with it.

My smokers:

If you don't, you're gonna crack the elbow on that rubber body. Batfreak's Rambo:
htrambo002.jpg
Sarah Connor, who came out just after Dutch, is already cracking as well.

Pretty heavy argument, bro. Will listen to your advice and unbend it for a little. BTW, my Abe Sapience's elbows cracked prev. summer even thou they were bent for about 5o, not more. I was able to fix it using glue, paints and silicon, but still... trying to avoid any muscular bodies. But Hellboy, Dutch, Marcus, Leonidas and Sarah looks OK so far... I think the main thing is not to bend them too hard. In this case I'm pretty satisfied with new HT bodies like Comedian has.

Last edited:
Pretty heavy argument, bro. Will listen to your advice and unbend it for a little. BTW, my Abe Sapience's elbows cracked prev. summer even thou they were bent for about 5o, not more. I was able to fix it using glue, paints and silicon, but still... trying to avoid any muscular bodies. But Hellboy, Dutch, Marcus and Sarah looks OF so far... I think the main thing is not to bend them too hard. In this case I'm pretty satisfied with new HT bodies like Comedian has.

Yeah. It's always a bummer to see freaks post these types of pics and then see them followed by others who checked their figures to discover similar damage. I'm also glad HT went with a plastic design for their newer muscle bodies but I really wish they'd maybe release a few TrueTypes to replace the older figures so that we can enjoy them without worrying about the inevitable.

Back