Per LEGO, Disney is dropping the name "Slave 1".

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I know I'm only one guy and make no difference in the long run, but I've only bought a handful of Star Wars products since Disney took over. With the exception of Luke as an old man, I own nothing from any of the Disney "projects." I don't even own a Mandalorian figure in any form.

The last time I paid for a SW movie was The Force Awakens. I have yet to watch Rise of Shitwalker, even for free, and I doubt I ever will.

I'm out here voting with my wallet. But it's gonna take a hell of a lot more people than me before the message gets through to Disney.

Well, I know I'm only one guy and make no difference in the long run, but I've only bought a handful of Star Wars products since Disney took over. With the exception of Luke as an old man, I own nothing from any of the Disney "projects." I don't even own a Mandalorian figure in any form.

The last time I paid for a SW movie was The Force Awakens. I have yet to watch Rise of Shitwalker, even for free, and I doubt I ever will.

I'm out here voting with my wallet. But it's gonna take a hell of a lot more people than me before the message gets through to Disney.
I've only got a Kylo on PO, but that's mostly because I like Driver.

Likewise. I don't even keep track of the games, which were my main source of SW entertainment. I do keep up with the Vader comics though. All the others are utterly meh to me as they tread the same ground, but the first vol was written by Gillen and that caught my attention.

The thing is that SW is one thing. We all like multiple pop culture brands, and oftentimes they release something appeasing enough to suck you in. Most people don't care and just buy what tickles their fancy, because what's the harm. The problem is the kind that mindlessly consumes [Brand] because he used to consume [Brand] and he has to keep doing it because... reasons. I have my own problems with completionism, but I'm doing better. Others just can't control it, especially if they've poured their entire "fandom energy" onto a single thing.

It's a weird situation in general.

f66L3Cg.png

"The prisoners with jobs 1."

Disney just announced that the character Black Widow reminds them too much of gun violence therefore the character will now be named Spider Widow.

Disney also advised the Center for Entomology Studies that the actual spider name is offensive and should also be changed.

Disney just announced that the character Black Widow reminds them too much of gun violence therefore the character will now be named Spider Widow.

Disney also advised the Center for Entomology Studies that the actual spider name is offensive and should also be changed.
Holy freaking crap.

So freaking glad I got the TVC SLAVE I while I could.

Isn't the Black Widow movie going to feature young women being manipulated in "The Red Room". :slap

Did they ever refer to the Slave 1 by name in The Mandalorian? Seems like they did but I don't remember for sure. So what do they do now going forward in TBOBF and The Mandalorian? Are they going to call it "Boba Fett's spaceship" on the shows?

If the name was labeled on the ship itself I wonder if Disney would have blurred it out like they would a nude scene.

Add it to the naughty list of stuff we can't talk about anymore along with Gina Carano and Leia's bikini. Yet Harvey Weinstein's personal assistant is on the payroll developing a show for them :slap

Did they ever refer to the Slave 1 by name in The Mandalorian? Seems like they did but I don't remember for sure. So what do they do now going forward in TBOBF and The Mandalorian? Are they going to call it "Boba Fett's spaceship" on the shows?
When Gideon destroyed the Razor Crest I remember Fennec telling Fett "you better get to your ship." Can't remember how it was referred to after that.

Back