PENNYWISE suit ORDERING THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes!! the book is awesome!! I'm thinking of doing a version of Pennywise as described in the book, if people are interested I could make a small run, curious fact: in the book Pennywise takes the form of all the classic monsters: Dracula, Frankenstein, the creature of black lagoon, wolfman, mummy, zombies, even Rodan!

Payment has been sent Beto :duff So stoked to have this figure... I will likely just have you send a head (once I decide which one) and suit together.

I need to find some gloves for him...

mm I think I can offer a payment plan for people who want to buy more things I'm offering. Because most things are coming!
Pennywise
Slimer 1:6
Evil Dead 2 chainsaw
Doc Brown accessory set.
Friday the 13th sculptures and cloth sets.
Army of Darkness cloth / armor set.
Army of Darkness necro-book/metal hand set.
Army of Darkness chainsaw
Evil Dead 2 Cabin floor with Henrrieta
Evil Dead 2 EVIL ED
Catwoman Julie Newmar
Phantom of the Paradise

uufffffffffffffffffffff! hheeeeeeeellpppppppppp!

I want, i want, i want!

The cost of clothes that I create are based on the amount of time required to manufacture and the design complexity, besides the type of material I have to use. to make this costume have to make the orange buttons, sewing many details with colored ribbons, build separate necks etc. also need to print fabric for the sleeves and neck.
Greetings!

Not saying the price is not justified at all.
Really like it:)
Looks to be done to a very good standard and as its limited to just 10 pieces am sure it will go up in value and is an investment.

Just can't afford it, but congrats on a great job;)

thanks a lot!!, dont worry about the gloves and shoes; Im working in that
regards

After finding these separate threads I've answered the question I PM'd you.. lol

Any idea what the price for the full figure will be ? This is my first custom piece and I have no idea how to go abou tfinding bodies, neck attachments and such.. :(

Please tell me you aren't planning any Killer Klowns from Outer Space..that would pretty much shoot down my budget for the rest of the year if so.. heh heh

Hey Beto! Please check your PM box regarding my payment. Also, I switch my name from Elm Street Freak to Dark Passenger. THANKS!

Last edited:
I'm trying to reply to your PM Beto but it says your box is full .

Here's my reply :

betomatali said:
hi Chris, im working in the hands and shoes, the costume is avaiblehttps://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79961

Cool, yeah I saw the costume and the head sculpt ..freaking awesome work ! What would you charge for a full figure, head, body, hands, shoes, costume, the works ?

In a related matter..have you considered doing an Killer Klowns from Outer Space pieces ? ;)

Chris

I'm extremely strapped for $$$ right now. With Wolverine shipping, Mola Ram shipping and an order of TTs coming this week I am at my limit. Hope these last a while.

Hey Beto,

I just sent another payment of $50 towards the Pennywise set. So that's a total of $100 paid so far. I will send the last payment next week.

And sorry for not being around and sending this sooner, I have just been super busy and not on the boards at all the past 2 weeks.

Also, can you update the list to show that I've been paying you for this set?

Thanks

Brian

FIRST RUN SOLD OUT

1-Commtech PAID(suit)
2-Elm Street Freak PAID(full)
3-DarthMagnus PAID(full)
4-galactiboy PAID(suit,angry head and a deposit for the smiling one)
5-marker2037 PAID(smilling head, suit)
6-mr barlow PAID(suit, smiling head, angry head)

WAIT LIST:
7-Q
8-FAL5E
9-ones1customs
10-King Darkness
11-elvis1976

Back