"Pennywise" early pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it!! But I still want the non sharp teeth version :D I want him just looking smart assy and mean instead of just flat out scary. I have to get this. Damnit!! another custom I have to work on!! :banghead :lol :lol

get both versions lol :banana:rotfl

scary pennywise and smart ass pennywise

yeah i hear ya on that morbach i got afew thingsi need to pay for. i cant decide which head i like best, i wana get both anyway but not sure which to get 1st. i might jst go for the non sharp teeth 1st,

also, any1 else thing the sharp teeth version would look cool with the red makeup on his lips smudged? i watched the film again and noticed afew times his makeup is smudged on his mouth. would look cool with the yellow teeth.

Jumping in late here. Pennywise is "IT" (pardon pun) as far as evil clowns go. Will you have a painted, sharp tooth version soon? I must have one of these, but can't choose which one yet. I'm hoping the painted tooth version will help me decide.

Great picture Ironman :lol

At this point I'm pretty sold on the original sculpt... so pretty sure I'll stick with regular teeth. But I'm in for the whole shebang on this one, can't wait to see how it all turns out :rock

Really like the sculpt with nasty teeth :rock

But I prefer the regular teeth more though, since he appeared like that more in the film. Cant wait to get it and admire it in person!

Who wants a balloon ;) here are the painted pics of the sharp teeth version! Next pics will be the hair pics... come back soon!

Pennywise-teeth-1.jpg

Pennywise-teeth-1.jpg

Pennywise-teeth-3.jpg

Pennywise-teeth-3.jpg

Damn it. I'm probably gonna have to buy one of those, too...
Are you planning on making these limited runs? I'd like to get this down the road but I don't want to miss out.

I will try to offer the resin blanks for awhile... but the paint ups will only be as I have time. So you should be safe ;)

great paint up. that has to be one of the scariest clowns ever.

Clowns are friendly and loving people... well the ones that are not spider demons on the inside! ha ha ha!!!! Thanks guys

I said it in the other thread, but I am blown away by the eyes. They are really alive looking... just kickass work man :rock

The new sharp teeth version is tops! Those eyes... THOSE EYES! Can't wait to see it with the hair.

Back