"Pennywise" early pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well some of you were asking for a Pennywise clown from IT so here is the start of the sculpture. He is going to look a bit odd at the moment because he has no hair ;) This bring me to the question... should he have sculpted hair?

Let me know what you think so far...

Pennywise-1.jpg

Pennywise-2.jpg

Pennywise-2.jpg

I posted this in the other forum also but wanted to keep everyone in here updated also ;)

Well he actually has normal teeth most of the movie but I will be doing a second version with sharp teeth ;)

Great work and choice of expression :)

Always have preferred sculpted hair, but with Pennywise it is worth trying a puffy wig.

Like the teeth as you have sculpted them, though the shark teeth will make him more menacing (maybe more difficult to cast?)

Looking forward for more :)

Looks good so far and if this turns out close to your other one:horror

Thanks guys... I will do my very best! I will be offering this with and without hair...

Again, straight-up awesome! Pennywise has been on my want list for a very long time... so stoked to see this shaping up :rock

Just read the post...lol! He only has sharp teeth for a small part of the movie so I will be offering a second head with the sharp teeth ;)

That is looking awesome! :rock Can't wait to see it painted!

Last edited:
Man, you are seriously a kickass sculptor! Love all the little details in his face, and its so expressive :rock

Back