Penguin Interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tailor is finishing the last parts of the clothes. Once I have all the images I will upload them straight away! Should be the next couple of days :)

Excellent!!! :clap

Are all the clothing parts you listed still going to be offered? Anything changed or added?

Greggo said:
The Full figure completed will be $350.

Each piece will be hand painted and put together by myself.

Danny Devito Penguin head sculpt with real hair
Removable Hat
Prometheus body.
Gloved hands
Flipper hands
Boots
Fatsuit
Shirt Breast
Black Tie
Spotted Tie
Waist Coat
Pinstripe Trousers
Long Black Coat Mayor Version
Long Coat with Brown Fur Collar Grave yard version
Mayor Copplepot Poster
Fish in wrapper
Batman Note

Last edited:
Coulda sworn I signed up for this, guess not...put me down Greggo! :)

Sorry buddy I must have missed you off. You are added to the list.

Excellent!!! :clap

Are all the clothing parts you listed still going to be offered? Anything changed or added?

All the clothing parts are still the same nothing dropped. We may need to drop the fish, but at the moment its still on the list.

Updated list

1. Charles Hughey (costume set)
2. Maglor
3. USCMhicks
4. Gargan
5. Jimjimmyjones85
6. Levit05
7. Raymond Ferraro
8. eighthsamurai
9. marker2037
10. ripsnorter
11. Customikey
12. Mooncat
13. carbo-fation
14. Theokan
15. JeffTVR
16. tigerknight
17. Wor-Gar
18. Rorywan
19. Astro_zombie
20. freshvein
21. ebayarea
22. LordAzrael
23. emceerice

So here is another update for you all. This is the finished Fur Coat that Penguin wears at the Grave Yard scene. The tailor has done a fantastic job on all of this, its amazing on how much he has managed to do on this piece, so for now all the credit goes to him. Let me know what you all think.

98845218.jpg

18703195.jpg

29437110.jpg

97930792.jpg

69543178.jpg

I always hate critiquing custom work because I feel like I'm being rude or mean. But having said that...

I'm very tempted by this but not 100% sold on the tailoring - the shot with the jacket off for example shows the waistcoat not fitting brilliantly. I don't know if it's a futzing issue, or whether its that the tailor is leaving out some of the tucks and adjustments that would be small in 1:1 scale and so a nightmare in 1:6, or if the fabric weight is too heavy for the scale, or what, but it just looks to me more like the work of a very gifted amateur, rather than of professional quality, and if I was to purchase it for $350 that is what I would need it to be.

Back