Penguin Interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated.

1. Charles Hughey (costume set)
2. Maglor
3. USCMhicks
4. Gargan
5. Jimjimmyjones85
6. Levit05
7. Raymond Ferraro
8. eighthsamurai
9. marker2037
10. ripsnorter
11. Customikey
12. Mooncat
13. carbo-fation
14. Theokan
15. JeffTVR
16. tigerknight
17. Wor-Gar
Im happy you guys are liking how its going! For Mags information The prometheus body is very short already. What makes the body seems taller is foot pegs and hand pegs also the length of the neck and size of the head. By using this body it means I dont have to change and customise each body.
Also the secret is the way we have made and designed the fat-suit by following the look of the film it gives him the look that he is much shorter. Stomach area lower down making the legs look shorter.

Therefore the main points we are doing is shorter neck, smaller peg fitments for both hands and feet and our fat-suit.

Hope this helps?

Last edited:
Wow, he seems soooo short! Does he have feet in this picture? I mean, is that the actual height?

penguin3.jpg

No he dont have feet in this picture, the boots are being done at the moment. So it will raise him up a bit but not a lot, the legs will slot into the boots where the peg will sit.

Hopefully there will be a lot in this coming week, as the tailor thinks he will have most of the costume complete.

At the moment buddy our sculptor is on Holiday, I will hopefully be getting some images in the first few weeks of Jan. We are sort of working backwards so we can get the perfect look for our penguin!

List updated.

2. Maglor
3. USCMhicks
4. Gargan
5. Jimjimmyjones85
6. Levit05
7. Raymond Ferraro
8. eighthsamurai
9. marker2037
10. ripsnorter
11. Customikey
12. Mooncat
13. carbo-fation
14. Theokan
15. JeffTVR
16. tigerknight
17. Wor-Gar

Happy New year to you all! The tailor will be starting work again on the penguin on Sat. So I can wait to see the process.

I have tried posting this thread or a link to this thread in the DC so I can get even more interest, but for reason it wont let create a new thread in that section, its a bit strange to be honest. But oh well no worries.

Thanks everyone and I hope to start the New Year with a BANG!

...it wont let create a new thread in that section, its a bit strange to be honest. But oh well no worries.

That is strange.

You should have a mod sort it for you. I would like to see more interest as well. :)

Would you like me to try starting one for you?

I could just do a brief first post, and you could take it from there.

Updated list

2. Maglor
3. USCMhicks
4. Gargan
5. Jimjimmyjones85
6. Levit05
7. Raymond Ferraro
8. eighthsamurai
9. marker2037
10. ripsnorter
11. Customikey