Penguin Interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have been working for some time on a Batman Returns Penguin custom, I was looking at this at the same time as Elvis lol. I have got a tailor looking at the costume and making a fat suit. Im thinking about offering this as a full figure and maybe even costume sets as well.

At the moment the head will have hair thats not sculpted so the hat can come on and off.
And a tailored Fat suit. Like the one worn by Danny Devito in the movie.

At this stage I just want to know if people are interested in something like this.

I dont want to take anything away from WGP as they are doing a fantatsic job. So this is just a Interest thread at the moment.

If your interested please let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Thank you all

Greggo

Heres the list so far.

1. Charles Hughey (costume set)
2. Maglor
3. USCMhicks
4. Gargan
5. Jimjimmyjones85
6. Levit05
7. Raymond Ferraro
8. eighthsamurai
9. marker2037
10. ripsnorter
11. Customikey
12. Mooncat
13. carbo-fation

Last edited:
I have a custom Penguin made a long time ago, but I'm always interested in a possible upgrade. Things have changed alot since 2005.

You might check with WST as I think he may be knee-deep into a Penguin as well. Maybe you guys could partner up rather than compete.

Hi guys thank you all for the interest indeed. I have got a tailor looking at this, I just need to start finishing getting all the reference pieces together and then he will make a start.

So far I have started to look at the head and hands also as I want him to be smaller Im using a sideshow body with the tailored Fat suit, this will make him look a lot smaller next to other figures.

If anyone has any more useful links or reference please let me know. So far this is a go ahead and we are in the process of getting this sorted thank you all.

Greggo

What happened to downey holmes?

We have hit a few problems with holmes at the moment! Hopefully when we have sorted the problems out I will update everyone, we were looking at a vendor for the holmes project as the price was coming out far too high to make this work for us! We will start to talk to some other people who will be able to help us. But fingers crossed we will still sort this out :)

Back