Penguin Interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which sideshow body are you using? Or just a regular buck? Those tend to run a little large, don't they?

Love the Penguins! Go PENS!!! .... wait, nevermind, you were talking about something else, weren't you?

Updated list below. As for the body Im going to be using the shideshow Prometheus body, this is a lot shorter than normal 1:6 figures, plus I have some tricks up my sleeves.

Heres the list so far.

1. Charles Hughey (costume set)
2. Maglor
3. USCMhicks
4. Gargan
5. Jimjimmyjones85
6. Levit05
7. Raymond Ferraro
8. eighthsamurai
9. marker2037
10. ripsnorter
11. Customikey
12. Mooncat
13. carbo-fation
14. Theokan

Last edited:
Ok guys here's another update for you all thats interested in the Penguin. The tailor has started looking at this piece while we finish the head and everything else. So below is the list on what you will get.

There is no pricing at the moment as we are still working on it. However I can confirm this will be much lower than previous custom figures that we have looked at before.

Danny Devito Penguin head sculpt with real hair
Removable Hat
Prometheus body.
Gloved hands
Flipper hands
Boots
Fatsuit
Shirt Breast
Black Tie
Spotted Tie
Waist Coat
Pinstripe Trousers
Long Black Coat Mayor Version
Long Coat with Brown Fur Collar Grave yard version
Mayor Copplepot Poster
Fish in wrapper
Batman Note

Let me know what you all think? Thank you everyone for all your interest.

Greggo

We have just worked out all the pricing for this figure.

The Full figure completed will be $350.

Each piece will be hand painted and put together by myself.

Danny Devito Penguin head sculpt with real hair
Removable Hat
Prometheus body.
Gloved hands
Flipper hands
Boots
Fatsuit
Shirt Breast
Black Tie
Spotted Tie
Waist Coat
Pinstripe Trousers
Long Black Coat Mayor Version
Long Coat with Brown Fur Collar Grave yard version
Mayor Copplepot Poster
Fish in wrapper
Batman Note

If you want to be added to the list please let me know, likewise if you want to be removed :)

Are you doing the white longjohns this time around?

I'd like to try and put that one together if you offer separate parts.

The long johns are going to be part of the overall Fatsuit. This way we have managed to offer as many different costumes in one full set.

Cool. I'd like to make a "sewer" version with top hat and coat out of your parts.

Are you going to make any umbrellas?

At the moment I don't think we will be, due to the cost of the umbrella, it maybe easier to buy the DID one.

I will also be offering clothing sets as well. However the long Coat with Brown fur will be exclusive with the full figure only.

Hey Everyone

Thought you would all like to see how the tailor is getting on with the Fat suit for the Penguin.

Here is the first 2 images I was sent, it is looking great so far and the size is looking great too. I asked the Tailor to add more stuffing to the fat suit in the belly area.

penguin1.jpg

penguin2.jpg

and here is the last image I was sent with the added stuffing. I think it is looking great.

penguin3.jpg

Let me know what you guys think so far. All comments are welcome, and if you want to be added to the list or taken off then please let me know.

Last edited:
1. Charles Hughey (costume set)
2. Maglor
3. USCMhicks
4. Gargan
5. Jimjimmyjones85
6. Levit05
7. Raymond Ferraro
8. eighthsamurai
9. marker2037
10. ripsnorter
11. Customikey
12. Mooncat
13. carbo-fation
14. Theokan
15. JeffTVR
16. tigerknight

Last edited:
and here is the last image I was sent with the added stuffing. I think it is looking great.

penguin3.jpg

Let me know what you guys think so far. All comments are welcome, and if you want to be added to the list or taken off then please let me know.

Looks great! :hi5:

What body is it on?

Updated list below. As for the body Im going to be using the shideshow Prometheus body, this is a lot shorter than normal 1:6 figures, plus I have some tricks up my sleeves.

Could you tell us more please? :)

Back