PCS Legend-Lord of Darkness 1/6 figure ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New teaser. PCS Possibly Teasing 1/6 Scale Lord of Darkness Figure - The Toyark - News

PCS-Legend-Darkness-Teaser-2.jpg

I hope the head turns out as well as their 1/3 statue. However, I hope they get the proportions better. The statue is a bit skinny in the torso and his legs look too long.

Just sayin'.

i,ve still not even started on the kit run we got 3 or more years ago - which im glad as all where useing the KP muscle body- im going with the commando body for this - one of the best deals ive picked up on here for the price - hove, 2 hands one with sword other with unicorn horn and two open hands.

mines not been painted just throw all the kit and body in a pan of dye - gonna have to get round to this bad boy soon :)P1010444.jpgP1010435.jpg

i,ve still not even started on the kit run we got 3 or more years ago - which im glad as all where useing the KP muscle body- im going with the commando body for this - one of the best deals ive picked up on here for the price - hove, 2 hands one with sword other with unicorn horn and two open hands.

mines not been painted just throw all the kit and body in a pan of dye - gonna have to get round to this bad boy soon :)View attachment 258397View attachment 258396

It was a honor to bring this very rare kit to life. I started the thread and still have mine to do as well and he was sure a good deal!!!!

Back