Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely Screams Captain Kirk

Hey man long time, ya it looks good, but that damn pose. WTF didn't they just keep the 1/3 pose then tilt his head. Just looks odd. But anyways, Im sure Ill get it to go with my 1/3rd. The sculpt pretty much look exactly the same as the 1/3 but they did up the hair. Anyways, you getting it?

I don't see a problem with the pose since they adjusted it. Only thing I might swap from the 1:3 would be the base design.

Do you think that's a possibility because of the differences in scale or the sculpt design? As for myself, I was all set to purchase the 1/3rd version but quickly changed my mind once I saw the sculpt of this 1/4 piece. No comparison IMO. Just hope the actual factory produced sculpt looks as good as the prototype.

Mostly because so many collectors (myself included) started with 1/4 scale and after building up a collection, didn't want to switch to a larger scale. I was very close to picking up the 1/3 but it just wouldn't fit in due to towering over the rest of my statues. I have no problem with 1/3 pieces other than the additional display space needed and of course the increased $$$. Hell, the price of 1/4 is ridiculous as it is nowadays.:lol

Base image looks miles better monochrome imo.

c4e4082fc7da488de894fc0e7d7dcd65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Looks amazing - definitely like the pictures on the base better in black and white.

I never thought that we'd ever get an awesome 1/4 scale, mixed media MM. I always figured we would just have to settle for some stylized **** show that Sideshow threw together with a "Halloween" label slapped on it....and of course Michael would be posed with one foot on a pumpkin in their best Captain Morgan pose.:lol

Last edited:
Better! But who's not going to go for an exclusive to get the pumpkin?? Even if you still weren't happy with the base pictures you could just block them with the pumpkin in front of it. Wonder now what the ES is going to be on this one...

Looks like I'll have to get a custom made base for this...still too distracting for my taste. Hope the inside body is made of polystone (haven't bought statues from PCS before...)

Mostly because so many collectors (myself included) started with 1/4 scale and after building up a collection, didn't want to switch to a larger scale. I was very close to picking up the 1/3 but it just wouldn't fit in due to towering over the rest of my statues. I have no problem with 1/3 pieces other than the additional display space needed and of course the increased $$$. Hell, the price of 1/4 is ridiculous as it is nowadays.:lol

Gotcha. I discontinued displaying my statues as a group and just have 1 piece on display that I rotate on a monthly basis. I guess that's easy to do when one has reduced their collection to 2-3 pieces. It also prevents "display fatigue" on any given figure and doesn't confine me to any particular scale as the pieces aren't being displayed side by side...yet they all somehow ended up in 1/4 scale anyway, lol.

Looks amazing - definitely like the pictures on the base better in black and white.

I never thought that we'd ever get an awesome 1/4 scale, mixed media MM. I always figured we would just have to settle for some stylized **** show that Sideshow threw together with a "Halloween" label slapped on it....and of course Michael would be posed with one foot on a pumpkin in their best Captain Morgan pose.:lol

:lecture Exactly! Hahahaha!

.....and when you look closely behind the mask you find Michael is googly-eyed! :rotfl

Here are pictures i took of my 1:3 Myers statue make sure to add me on IG account @horror_fiend_collector

IMG_20200727_161824.jpg
IMG_20200728_142155.jpg
IMG_20200727_161459.jpg

Looks like I'll have to get a custom made base for this...still too distracting for my taste. Hope the inside body is made of polystone (haven't bought statues from PCS before...)

I have rambo and Myers and they are both amazing statues. So, I wouldn't worry about it. They are both very solid and great statues.

I have rambo and Myers and they are both amazing statues. So, I wouldn't worry about it. They are both very solid and great statues.

Good to know. Thx. Based on what you say about pics not doing justice to the 1/3 piece, I may just end up buying that instead of the 1/4th...especially if there's not much difference in price. One thing the 1/3rd has going for it for sure is the awesome stair base which is so much better than what's being offered for the 1/4th. Too bad I can only afford to choose one...

Good to know. Thx. Based on what you say about pics not doing justice to the 1/3 piece, I may just end up buying that instead of the 1/4th...especially if there's not much difference in price. One thing the 1/3rd has going for it for sure is the awesome stair base which is so much better than what's being offered for the 1/4th. Too bad I can only afford to choose one...

in person its STUNNING

in person its STUNNING

Your pics are some of best looking ones I've seen of the piece. Between the two sculpts the piece comes with, I think I prefer the one with sculpted hair. Now I'll be driving myself crazy going back & forth choosing which scale version of Myers to get!

Whats the price of the 1/4?

Your pics are some of best looking ones I've seen of the piece. Between the two sculpts the piece comes with, I think I prefer the one with sculpted hair. Now I'll be driving myself crazy going back & forth choosing which scale version of Myers to get!

Actually, the sculpted hair is pretty damn good too, I was shocked. I haven't scene a price for the 1/4 yet. But if it turns out great i will buy it. I have some statues I need to sell and make room lol. Any other questions let me know because I know where to get a tombstone made and a pumpkin so its like having the exclusive lol!

Back