PC Toys 1/12 Hacker ( Matrix Neo )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
After months of seeing the reviews and the praise I saw about this figure online and on YouTube..I decided to go for this and I found it for a decent price so I figured wth.

So it arrived sooner than I thought and right after unboxing.. I can honestly say this is what we need in a 1/12 scale figure

The reviews don?t lie...this is a miniature HT type of figure..

The quality and craftsmanship IMO is phenomenal. The soft goods is even better than Mezco in some ways. The body joints are solid

The balance this has is irreplaceable . Can nail extreme poses naturally without any help

Yes it?s not a perfect sculpt of Keanu...but in person it?s pretty impressive for 6? figure with soft goods representing a young Keanu as Neo

The neck is not as long and as bad in person as it?s hard to see in photos unfortunately IMO

I buy the likeness, it's not bad for a 1/12. Do we know if they have any plans for other characters?

After posing him..I hope they would and I wish this company would take on other movie franchises. I wouldn?t mind them doing some MCU or DCEU characters. This company knows how to make an articulated 1/12 body and clothing :lecture

The wires used on the coat is what I?ve been waiting for in a long time for 1/12 clothed fig

Scales well too IMO

The body has screws like a HT TT

Which really helps with the exceptional balance

Last edited:
I'm tempted to ge tthis one ! Also Didn't know they were doing a Neo 2.0 and trinity figure !
223546niccccibla3caii6__74142.1636220549.jpg
[/URL]
223549l2eelv6xdg6envvb__30731.1636220499.jpg

223551ozbkkk6kz6kg0b8b__08903.1636220499.jpg

The Trinity likeness could use some work, but it's a nice package overall. Hope they make a Morpheus.

What's the most reputable place to pick these up?

Last edited:
Back