Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh their Neo from Resurrections will be shown soon. I wouldn't be surprised if HT repaints their John Wick and just mods the hair a bit.

It's that old adage of getting the right character from the wrong film.

I've wanted a great Reloaded Neo since 2003, but all we have are endless customs. And he's such a simple figure to make.

QS have said the Matrix OT is a possibility if everyone lets them know how badly they want it. Based on the Joker, even if HT did do other figures, I'd probably wait for the QS versions.

I'd grab a Reloaded Neo in a heartbeat. No need for a rooted version, even if for some reason QS did it, though. Resurrections leaves me cold, and I even liked the film. The design just doesn't grab my interest, especially compared to the previous look which is a classic. One's Old Man Keanu in a coat and a beanie, armed with his hungover shades, and the other's a Sci-Fi SuperHero Monk from the Y2K era. The difference is night and day.

QS have said the Matrix OT is a possibility if everyone lets them know how badly they want it. Based on the Joker, even if HT did do other figures, I'd probably wait for the QS versions.
We can spam their Facebook posts if that's what they want, and such a thing would happen anyhow, but if they mean "please buy our Hobo Neo so that we may make the Neo you all want" then I'm not optimistic...

There's a very brief shot on the bluray of Keanu in this costume, but I don't think it was in the film.
20220321_140321.jpg

There's a very brief shot on the bluray of Keanu in this costume, but I don't think it was in the film.
View attachment 567992

Huh interesting. Hot Toys would've definitely done a figure looking like that. He didn't even pick up a single gun in the movie that I can remember. This is a WB movie so they probably wouldn't let him have a gun anyway.

0-528x668.jpg

I saw this on One Sixth Kit, not a good likeness at all but pretty much all the accessories a Matrix 4 Neo could have.

I hope someone else like Threezero picks up this licence. If hot toys doesn’t someone should!
Can’t have companies sitting on licences like that ffs.

Now I know this isn't the Hot toys version,but I wanted to show off my still in progress matrix custom neo.No clothing/sculpts are from the original hot toys set
All I need left is the shoulder holster and weapons.Also need to add the metal net material to the front of the boots and that should be it.The leg holsters on him so far are made from cow leather/paperclips
Anyway just wanted to show this somewhere and saw this forum, thanks for taking a look

Attachments

• 20220328_013152.jpg
    20220328_013152.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 44
Huh interesting. Hot Toys would've definitely done a figure looking like that. He didn't even pick up a single gun in the movie that I can remember. This is a WB movie so they probably wouldn't let him have a gun anyway.

0-528x668.jpg

I saw this on One Sixth Kit, not a good likeness at all but pretty much all the accessories a Matrix 4 Neo could have.

That ain't great but it's better than nothing. Bit of a dilemma given we don't know HT's plans. At least it's relatively cheap.

Back