Parting Words

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Tyler. I hope your journey is safe and fruitful. What you do not all could do. That is something to admire.

that truly sounds like a life changing experience Tyler. I wish you all the best. It is amazing what you will be doing for these people. We look forward to your return!

that truly sounds like a life changing experience Tyler. I wish you all the best. It is amazing what you will be doing for these people. We look forward to your return!

I believe it is a life changing experience too and I am kind of jealous of that only because I lack the motivation sometimes to do things myself. Good luck again Tyler. May no crazy insects bite you. :lol:rock

:wave :wave :wave :wave

Good luck Tyler!!!!!

It was great having you around, I will shoot you emails from time to time, so we'll keep in touch.

Have fun man!!!

And be sure to bang lots of chicks, drink lots of beer and smoke lots of cigs(cause they make you look cool)!!!!!!

:devil

Remember Tyler.... Safe sex doesn't feel as good!

LATER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats alll this crap about driving away people!!!!

i think if i drive anyone away its going to be DekaDave! cause he hates me:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

LATER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats alll this crap about driving away people!!!!

i think if i drive anyone away its going to be DekaDave! cause he hates me:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Everyone hates you ****er :lol:rotfl

Would you be kicked out if you drank some beer and porked some hotties Tyler?:confused:

Good luck, one of my friends is off to do this in Switzerland for 2 years but first hes off to Utah to learn German in 3 months! Got a massive amount of respect for the people who do this.

Tyler,

Its been awesome getting to know you posting here and talking on MSN. You're a great person and the people you'll be working and helping are lucky to have ya there. I hope you get everything out of this you want and make a difference to many many people. I appreciate the help and direction you've given me in how I've felt the last couple of months. I know I'm starting to come out of it and feel as good about things as I've felt in a long time.

Take Care and God Bless,

Josh :)

I will be watching your profile to make sure you don't log in within the next 2 years. Your mission president is only one phone call away from me. :tap :nono

;)

Tyler,

I wish you all the best in the world man. Your a great person who can help others move forward in the world. And that's rare in this world. So all the best to you and be safe.

Mike

Good luck my good friend! Remember, more than anything, love your mission president and your companions, no matter what. It goes by really fast--I can't believe I've been home for almost two years already! Anyways, remember who you are and how wonderfully important your work is. I'll be around to keep the rest of the Freaks posted as to how you're doing. And Pix is right--I'd better not see you on here!

All my love and best wishes,

The Captain

P. S. I'll see you next week when you arrive in Utah!

Back