Pangaea Samurai General - 1/6 Scale Armored Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard anything from Pangaea/ACI in quite a while... I worry they went the way of the Dodo...
Their spokesperson still insists that they are still around; however, I haven’t seen any traction from ACI at all. Then again, Soldier Story was rumored going bust after the Ghostbusters announcement, and they were silent for a year. They just announced their new figure so I hope that ACI would recover in the same way as Soldier Story did.

Yea Bryan/Aci from Toystv says there Teutonic Order knights are still being made and apologized for delays . ACI must be short on funds because there figures are massively delayed by over a year . Let’s hope there still around . [emoji120]

Although I have lost interest in their "General" line, something is happening.
Pangaea posted some new photos from their production of Samurai General.
More here:

yup saw the pics on FB last night/this morning. Really glad to see these are still coming and I didn't cancel my PO. While the custom one is very nice, I just can't afford it. I'm more than happy eventually get this one

Custom one?
m.

yup saw the pics on FB last night/this morning. Really glad to see these are still coming and I didn't cancel my PO. While the custom one is very nice, I just can't afford it. I'm more than happy eventually get this one

Have this pre-ordered for ages, also thought about cancelling a few times but my wish to have this figure and hope that it would be released eventually was stronger. Looking forward to getting him now as I can't afford that other one either.

The armor looks more accurate than the cultking imo. The hair is my main concern, it needs to be redone for sure.

Looks like this guy has finally released . Bryan Lo posted this on his Facebook page. Looks really great .
207be38bcd21f815b3030478e3fc589d.jpg
t
eb838fffe3c3813546b36ac7ec876939.jpg
b072f4cf769755d53c3c3e690879e3b0.jpg
11451b2aee6e8960f0aea0e93330da4e.jpg
43e3f4026b5731199a95713bd01863aa.jpg

Armor is phenomenal and the hair turned out a lot better that I expected. Sculpt is still a bit off, maybe the eyes are too close together but Atleast everything else looks solid. All we’d need is someone to offer a better head for those that really find it necessary. Now bring on the Scottish Warrior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should get mine next week. I hope a Katsumoto figure is going to happen at some point. TB League should consider making some fully poseable horses.

Armor is phenomenal and the hair turned out a lot better that I expected. Sculpt is still a bit off, maybe the eyes are too close together but Atleast everything else looks solid. All we’d need is someone to offer a better head for those that really find it necessary. Now bring on the Scottish Warrior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your points. I would have preferred a molded hair sculpt but can see where that could interfere with posing the figure. An alternate custom sculpt will probably be in the works soon.

Back