Palpatine 2 Pack Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
&@%$! Fed-Ex changed my delivery date to tomorrow. Jerks don't even say "reschedueled delivery date" or anything like UPS. That makes it only my word against theirs. :monkey4 It arrive in SLC at 3PM. They had plenty of time to bring it to me! &@%*^##(%^#(*)#@%&_#!!!!!!!

Kick Fed-Ex
Bite Fed-Ex

I just checked mine, it's supposed to arrive on Saturday, but I'm at college and our mail office is closed on Saturday, so hopefully I'll get lucky and it'll come tomorrow.

Mine shipped today! Will be here Wednesday...

Even though it knocked my bank account into the Negative and probably just killed my car payment... :lol

Mine shipped last night and will be here on MOnday the 4th. I just about called it right when I got my 15 day notice that based on previous experience I would receive it on Feb 5th.

Can't wait till Monday (finally something to look forward to at the BEGINNING of the week). :lol

My God. I love these two. Palpatine is definitely close to the quality of Old Ben. Not exact but definitely close but DO NOT trust the boxed pics, he looked horrible through the window but once he was opened you can see the paint job and detail better. I like the fabric and he is set up similar to Old Ben for me with his accessories all around him. BUT Sidious is the most have, his robes hang excellently and his hood while it took a lot of futzing looks perfect over that sculpt. Worth every dime.

ProgMatinee 2007-09-06 17:03:38 CO CANCELED

:monkey2

If I thought I had a chance to get it today or tomorrow I might not have cancelled, but I leave for Vegas on Sunday and didn't want the hassle of it maybe being returned to sender or something since its a $100+ item and they wouldn't leave it at the house unsigned for.

I'll get him in a few months.

Back