Palpatine 2 Pack Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I am still at Item Shipping Soon...and have been since Thursday. This blows.

Mine was Delivered today. And with no holes or punctures to the box! I might see about using FedEx more often.

Sideshow is AWESOME!!!

I slept through the PPO and missed out on the exclusive, today I see that Sideshow has canceled my regular order and upgraded it to an exclusive:rock :rock :rock

SIDESHOW:bow :bow :bow

:(

All those pretty pink Item Recieved messages and mine still a black Order Placed message...

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Updated... I still have some stuff to do in this thread (that I never did in previous ones) comparing region and date received. So all you guys that haven't updated us, please do. :rock

Argh - forgot anything over $100 has to be signed for - Fedex left me the signature slip - so, I will sign for it that way and have it tomorrow!

Another day to wait - frustrated (just a bit)!!!:emperor

I was finally able to head down to sideshow to pick up a prototype to paint and since I was there I picked up my Exclusive Palpatine. Would have had it when they came in but they did not have anything for me to paint.:emperor

Back