Statue Pacific Rim - Slattern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can say that about almost every single design in the movie :lol Only one or two of the kaiju got extensive coverage and almost all the mech designs were wasted since they had very little actual footage unfortunately. Reminds me of the robots in Real Steel in that regard.
Yeah, agree completely :(

What did you think of the film?
Hated it. Too much to write a proper opinion, need more time to overcome the anger.

Really hatred? Seems most at least thought it was alright. While I found the fight scenes great, I was highly frustrated at the bad pacing the first 2/3rds of the movie suffered from. It had some pretty bland acting and some incredibly one dimensional characters too yet they were the focus for so long up until the big fight in the city.

Really hatred? Seems most at least thought it was alright. While I found the fight scenes great, I was highly frustrated at the bad pacing the first 2/3rds of the movie suffered from. It had some pretty bland acting and some incredibly one dimensional characters too yet they were the focus for so long up until the big fight in the city.

I agree with the bland acting and one dimensional characters. I thought they could have done a better job developing Charlie Hunnam's character.

Really wish Sideshow did a preorder today instead of showing us a picture we've already seen...

Really impressive in person folks...

Maybe another paint app problem for the factories though...

57009d555a7b8ea479400635e51ceb23_zps72c604f2.jpg

c7548d8aba287139af5a69b65020a78c_zps9945f924.jpg

f136b226a61d78bfbcd8bafe0040d3fb_zps0a4c3f62.jpg

I'm gonna put a video up in a minute, it's a substantial difference.

I'm guessing this will clock in at $550 or greater. Hope I'm wrong.

The Slattern statue seems a little small to me. Isn't he supposed to be double the size of a Jaeger or cat 4 Kaiju. Slattern and Gipsy look pretty similar in size except for the 3 tails. I can't remember exactly how big he was in the movie but I was looking on Pacific Rim wiki and he's supposed to be double their size in height and weight.

The Slattern statue seems a little small to me. Isn't he supposed to be double the size of a Jaeger or cat 4 Kaiju. Slattern and Gipsy look pretty similar in size except for the 3 tails. I can't remember exactly how big he was in the movie but I was looking on Pacific Rim wiki and he's supposed to be double their size in height and weight.

Well I guess his hunched over pose and his tails being curled around the rock make him look smaller. He's a lot fatter than the Jaegers or Knifehead atleast but still he's supposed to be 600 feet tall and almost 7000 tons compared to Gipsy Danger who is 260 feet tall and 2000 tons. I'm not seeing that size difference in these pics. Does the 600 feet include tail length?

I just watched Fantasia's 'Night on Bald Mountain' on YouTube because you mentioned Chernabog. Scary! :panic:

Doodlydoodlydoodlydoodlydoodlydoodlyoodlydoodlybmmmwaaah bmmmmwaaaah doodledoodledoodledoodledoodledoodledoodledoodle BUUUUUUMMM BUUUUUUM bum bum bum BUUUUUUM bum buuuuum bumbumbumbuuuuum...bum bum bum bum.....bum.....

Back