Infinity: LOTR - Witch-king of Angmar - 1/2 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
COMING SOON - WITCH-KING OF ANGMAR

"Upon it sat a shape, black-mantled, huge and threatening. A crown of steel he bore, but between rim and robe naught was there to see, save only a deadly gleam of eyes: the Lord of the Nazg?l... now he was come again, bringing ruin, turning hope to despair, and victory to death. A great black mace he wielded."
- The Return of the King, J.R.R. Tolkien

omUakAU.jpg

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
DESIGN UPDATE
We are grateful for your advice and support, and we have listened to a lot of feedback regarding the Witch-king of Angmar 1/2 Scale Statue since we revealed the prototype.
Here's a small update! We have modified the details of the helmet, the mace, and the paintwork. More adjustments are being made because we hope to present the best outcome to our collectors 🥰
----------------------
Special thanks to Axel Bourquenoud at Morgulle Museum for the in-depth knowledge and feedback!

Can't believe I've never seen this. It looks amazing even if it's basically a larger, but nearly identical version of the Sideshow PF. They're pretty much in the same pose with the same flaming sword swap-out. Definitely wish I had the space for them. So far, Gandalf is the only one I feel is a bit of a fail with the pose and open mouth they went with.

Last edited:
Can't believe I've never seen this. It looks amazing even if it's basically a larger, but nearly identical version of the Sideshow PF. They're pretty much in the same pose with the same flaming sword swap-out. Definitely wish I had the space for them. So far, Gandalf is the only one I feel is a bit of a fail with the post and open mouth they went with.
I agree, I have Legolas already and this on PO, and eventually will get Gimli. Gandalf is the only miss for me so far with this line. I really hope they do another, or maybe a GTW at least as I need a 1/2 Gandalf for this line.

I agree, I have Legolas already and this on PO, and eventually will get Gimli. Gandalf is the only miss for me so far with this line. I really hope they do another, or maybe a GTW at least as I need a 1/2 Gandalf for this line.
congrats! That will be one heck of a display :clap Hope Infinity is able to nail the Viggo likeness on Aragorn when they get to him.

congrats! That will be one heck of a display :clap Hope Infinity is able to nail the Viggo likeness on Aragorn when they get to him.
Yes, that is another super important one to get right. I ended up selling almost all my 1/4 PFs and P1s and am just going Weta 1:6 and environments/creatures, Infinity 1:2, and 1:1 stuff.

Yes, that is another super important one to get right. I ended up selling almost all my 1/4 PFs and P1s and am just going Weta 1:6 and environments/creatures, Infinity 1:2, and 1:1 stuff.
That’s awesome! You probably sold them at the right time. I’m trying to offload my last SS PF (Legolas) and no one is biting. Crazy to think just a few short years ago how much they used to go for.

I know JND is hit or miss, but I’m hopeful their statues will be good enough even if their Arwen isn’t the best. While I have the InArt figures on order, I just always feel like LOTR deserves something more grand as far as displays go and I can manage 1/3 scale.

Back