Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey>Red>Green.

Already have the Grey comm, which is great, so I don't need the Grey PF although its the best of the 3. I have Gladiator Hulk coming and this Hulk PF isn't that impressive to me. Rulk looks ok but at $600 not a character I need that bad. Wonder if they'll do that Hulk on a throne holding the trident that was at the start of the video?

This is the only head I like of them all. Sucks it's on the worst character. If I can get my hands on it I might just paint it green and put it on the green body.

dbd83c532eeed9d8efc0629436fc4c54_zpsfb0b7ffa.jpg

Chris

Even though it's the same sculpt, if you stagger and angle them differently, it looks cool. Esp with grey having the torn shirt. Dammit I may go both grey and green. Gonna have to sell stuff to make space!!!!

This is the only head I like of them all. Sucks it's on the worst character. If I can get my hands on it I might just paint it green and put it on the green body.

Chris

I like the look of Rulk but know little about him & no one seems to like him :lol

I like the look of Rulk but know little about him & no one seems to like him :lol

He's actually general Ross and his power is pretty stupid to me. He's as strong as the green Hulk, but unlike green Hulk his power does not increase with rage. Instead he starts off at green Hulks peek strength. Rulk can increase his strength by absorbing radiation from whoever he's fighting simply by being near them or with skin contact. If Rulk absorbs to much power his body over heats and he gets weaker and or spontaneously combusts into flames. He also heals much slower than green Hulk.

Rulk basically defeats himself the more you fight him. Just keep fighting him until he overheats and turns back to Ross. He's no match for Green Hulk.

Also, the name "Rulk" just sounds stupid and unimaginative to me.

Chris

Yeah I'm definitely in for the Green Hulk & I'm pretty sure I'll get the Grey version as well. If I'm honest I think G.Hulk is the best Hulk I've seen yet though, that's going to be really hard to beat IMO

I think G.Hulk is too much. I loved the comic, but the statue just doesn't look as good to me for what ever reason. And I think grey hulk looks perfect, dead on, master piece. But I didn't like the grey version of hulk in the comics :/. (New age comic fan :( )

He's actually general Ross and his power is pretty stupid to me. He's as strong as the green Hulk, but unlike green Hulk his power does not increase with rage. Instead he starts off at green Hulks peek strength. Rulk can increase his strength by absorbing radiation from whoever he's fighting simply by being near them or with skin contact. If Rulk absorbs to much power his body over heats and he gets weaker and or spontaneously combusts into flames. He also heals much slower than green Hulk.

Rulk basically defeats himself the more you fight him. Just keep fighting him until he overheats and turns back to Ross. He's no match for Green Hulk.

Also, the name "Rulk" just sounds stupid and unimaginative to me.

Chris

Gotcha, thanks for the info :)

I'll have to look in to him. I'm guessing world war hulk is a good start

I think G.Hulk is too much. I loved the comic, but the statue just doesn't look as good to me for what ever reason. And I think grey hulk looks perfect, dead on, master piece. But I didn't like the grey version of hulk in the comics :/. (New age comic fan :( )

Agh man I thought you would love the G.Hulk being a Hulk fan. To me that thing is perfection

ubytuvyg.jpg

I do think the Grey is pretty incredible though
hy2a4azu.jpg

So it looks like the Gray EX may be the ripped shirt and for the other 2 switch out heads. But I hope they can all come with the shirt. maybe just for the sake of hiding the seam a little

It looks to me like there are 2 heads for gray, too. The head at the very end, when all 3 are lined up looks different than earlier in the video.

I love how Gladiator Hulk looks...it was hard for me to say no but I have stayed strong. Though I LOVE the face on it, I just prefer Hulk as a raging beast and the shield/sword/armor sort of makes him less Hulk like to me. Don't get me wrong, visually, he is prob the best of the bunch but just the theme doesn't do it for me...at least compared to classic Hulk versions. This one is awesome...gotta get me at least one...grey or green? or both!? argggg!!!!!

Chris

Something like this in green would have been more than enough to get me to bite.

Back