Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Green gonna get all. not too happy about SSC using the same body but the COH and different color is enough to buy all 3.

The original Hulk PF's had the same body (and face even.) At least this one offers different sculpts and accessories to make each piece more accurate to the era it represents.

Something tells me these aren't gonna do so hot. I made a poll over on SF and so far the most popular choice is NOT to purchase any of them.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=143441&page=6

I'm betting these lacklustre heads are a big reason why most are passing. They should have gone back to the drawing board when they first teased the heads. The majority of the response was negative and yet they still went ahead with the same heads.

Chris

Something tells me these aren't gonna do so hot. I made a poll over on SF and so far the most popular choice is NOT to purchase any of them.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=143441&page=6

I'm betting these lacklustre heads are a big reason why most are passing. They should have gone back to the drawing board when they first teased the heads. The majority of the response was negative and yet they still went ahead with the same heads.

Chris

LOL. 81 statue purchases compared to 26 non purchases is overwhelming?

33% is still a very high number for a character like the Hulk. This is only after 1 day of the video preview going up. The numbers could still swing ether way for good or worse come PO time. It's all gonna come down to price, EX and ES.

Chris

33% is still a very high number for a character like the Hulk. This is only after 1 day of the video preview going up. The numbers could still swing ether way for good or worse come PO time. It's all gonna come down to price, EX and ES.

Chris

That's closer to 75% and that's really good. And exactly! Only 1 day of previewing, and a lot of buzz generated. I think the ES' will be big enough to have them sit around for a bit, but there will be a lot of preorders...

I think Gladiator Hulk is one Hulk for me, can't afford to PO ever Hulk out there...

These all look Great! But the RULK has the BEST angry headsculpt.

0fa7be421b3aa35b9b6e64b1870344be_zps378afc75.jpg

Also, I am sorry, but the they already did the PERFECT Kirby Hulk.... There is NO need for sad looking "Puppy Kirby".

07242d3a3cb6b15a1531e7fba26325e3_zps43a92fc4.jpg

Even just having a slightly tweaked version of the angry Rulk head would have been better.

b73da6fa70bb2145ad3ad3cd400f1e2a_zpsde56f2cc.jpg

Last edited:
These all look Great! But the RULK has the BEST angry headsculpt.

0fa7be421b3aa35b9b6e64b1870344be_zps378afc75.jpg

Also, I am sorry, but the they already did the PERFECT Kirby Hulk.... There is NO need for sad looking "Puppy Kirby". Even just having a slightly tweaked version of the angry Rulk head would have been better.

I like all of them, too, but it'll be just grey for me. Been dying for a grey hulk, and in McFarlane style to boot...it's a must PO!

Well I cannot afford the Kirby green or grey pf price tag is high and I've own every hulk since then but the grey commiquette.

I'll probably be ordering just the grey. Hopefully this will be my last hulk... I think I said that last time after the maquette last year gladiator hulk..

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Very prominent and rather ugly seam at that.
Maybe the other two have it but more noticable on Grey because of the angle.

The 1st pic we see of the green and grey Hulk are deeply covered in shadows. The last pic posted here shows better lighting. The seam is easy to see on the grey Hulk and looks bad IMHO. It looks just like a seam you would see on one of my son's action figures.

Hopefully there's some switch out hands or something. But I honestly feel like this piece was destined to have some seams with the switch out heads and what not. Maybe since grey hulk doesn't have a CoH then it is getting a hand. Maybe with the crushed glasses in it since they have the orange shirt to show a just transformed feel?

Back