Original Film Scores....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still my favourite this year:

url

I'm listening to this now:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W4NCC0dUXks?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W4NCC0dUXks?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Seems only fitting with all that snow that we're having!! :lol :rock :rock

How To Train Your Dragon's score was way more than I expected it to be. "Forbidden Friendship" is my favorite track.

I can't get enough of the Tron soundtrack. I have the Social Network soundtrack as well since Trent Reznor is my favorite musician, but haven't heard it yet - want to wait till I watch the movie first.

I would just say like to say the song "Derezzed" of the Tron Legacy sountrack is total crap....I KID! :rock I've been listenin to it over and over again for an hour! hah

I cant stop listening to the Tron score. I cannot. Best tracks IMO are...

The Grid
Reconizer
Arena
Rinzler
Game Has Changed
Father and Son
Outlands Part 2 (just for the last 30 seconds)
End of Line
Castor
Derezzed
Fall
Sea of Simulation
Disc Wars
Clu
Flynn Lives
and End Credits.

____ it, I like the whole thing. But those are the one's I listen to the most.

I am finding it so difficult to pick a favourite track, they are all so incredibly strong and emotional!

I think maybe Outlands would be my top choice :dunno

Very interesting looking at the booklet for the cd that in the back where Daft Punk give thanks Hanz Zimmer is mentioned, I thought when listening a number of the tracks could slip right into Inception quite easily, wonder how much input into the orchestral part he had? I imagine a fair bit as it sounds so very Zimmer to me

Outlands definitely sounds like Zimmer. It sounds almost exactly like the scene in Batman Begins when Batman is taking Rachel to his place.

He had ZERO input in the score. It was 100% Daft Punk. They mentioned them because they probably got tips, and or listen to his scores. They listened to everything, Zimmer, Williams, ect....

He had ZERO input in the score. It was 100% Daft Punk. They mentioned them because they probably got tips, and or listen to his scores. They listened to everything, Zimmer, Williams, ect....

In my book this = input

I highly doubt you thank somebody in the booklet through simply listening to their scores

I didn't imply that Zimmer did it, just that they were heavily influenced by him. Which is awesome, because Zimmer rocks.

Back