Open Call to SW Fans/Collectors (Slightly Off-Topic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't invest alot of time posting in forums, it took me forever to get the posts I have here and I love it here. I visist RS daily, it has lots of info and the posts are entertaining. I have posted from time to time there and was treated OK...it is all relative to what you expect from a forum. For me it is info first and then entertainment. For some it is more important to them and they have alot of time invested. I dont see alot of people leaving RS for this issue. Most like me dont really understand it or truly care that much. But I can see how it might really sour someone who truly loves the place.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
My purpose in creating this thread is to expose the ungentlemanly attitude of Rebelscum's chief administrator. What is done with that information from here on out...that's out of my control. For my part, I've done all I can to bring this poor display of etiquette to light in a civilized (yet obviously impassioned) way, and now I can leave this behind me and focus on the hobby...as it should be.

It's out of my hands now, and people are free to act on this information according to their own beliefs.

Problem is that you are taking one single negative situation where the man was clearly reacting to a group of knuckleheads who had no respect what so ever. When you weigh this one situation against everything positive Philip has done for the Star Wars collection community, your point falls short.

All I'm asking is that you don't look at the events on a bad day without at least admitting that their are hundreds of good days being disregarded in your attempt to encourage other collectors to agree with you.

I know there have been times when I've wanted to tell certain individuals to just leave this forum. It can get frustrating when you put a lot of effort into something to have others come over and just "p*** on the furniture".

But I understand SithLord's position and I'm glad he's presented it in a civil manner.

Darklord Dave said:
I know there have been times when I've wanted to tell certain individuals to just leave this forum. It can get frustrating when you put a lot of effort into something to have others come over and just "p*** on the furniture".

But I understand SithLord's position and I'm glad he's presented it in a civil manner.

I appreciate that, Dave, and thank you for letting both sides of this issue be heard without fear of reprisal or administrative action. :chew

Darklord Dave said:

Sorry Dave, :monkey1 :monkey3

Back